OTB (Off The Ball)

Follow the thread mate

Souness was on the first Sampdoria team to win a major trophy and scored a goal in the final in 84-85. Trevor Francis played as well.

Souness was a winner.

I’ll do my own thing mate, try it sometime

1 Like

Zip it, Smithers

Why are you so annoyed at someone slagging souness

Annoyed? It’s a conversation, @Cicero_Dandi doesn’t make sensible points and you agree, he says Souness never played for Torino because he was shit, among other silly points,
I think Souness was a great player so I’m respectfully disagreeing

First of all mate i put the argument out there that souness was a failure in Italy. Your responses verged on personal attacks rather than dealing with the issue

I didn’t attack anybody, theconversation moved on a lot since your original point, The goalposts were moved a couple of times and some silly things were ssid

Ok mate, ill leave it there, i dont want to say anything i might regret if

OK mate, I hadn’t realised you were so sensitive, I never meant to attack you personally, which posts of mine did the damage?

He only went to Italy for some easy money to ease himself into retirement.

I wonder do the producers know that the target demographic has little or no interest in Ladies Gaelic Football. Also, Cliona Foley has a very annoying, nasal voice.

1 Like

Back off Cliona

Gladly

Wouldn’t that mean you were on her?

Joe was very upset earlier that the English fellas called Irish Rubby boring.

Kiwi/Italian

They’re right

Schmidtout

I’m not sure which one of them was on earlier saying he didn’t think Zidane has proved himself as a manager and wasn’t sure he was right for United. He felt if Ole’s run doesn’t continue he would prefer to see Poch get the job.
That’s three time champion league winning manager Zidane ranked behind, no time anything ever winner Pochettino, and two time Norwegian league winning Ole

3 Likes

Must be a Liverpool fan!

1 Like

They’re pulling the piss now. I listen to it less and less these days but seems to be a women’s only segment every 2nd time I put it on these days. I appreciate them trying to give some airtime to women’s sport but it has to be proportionate. The reality is the vast majority of people are not interested in most women’s sports so handing over full afternoon and evenings to talking about ladies football or women’s rugby is too much.

2 Likes