Officail Dublin Vs Meath LSFC semi final thread 27 June

Surprisingly enough - the handicap is exactly 3

:rolleyes:

Make up your mind you goon.

Dublin v Meath, 4:00

Argentina v Mexico/Uruguay, 7:30

:clap:

It has to be said that Meath will probably beat the shit out of us.

Meath strong favourites at this point.

It’ll actually be very interesting to see how the bookies price it up and I suspect whatever way they go there will be value there.

You could be right there sid.

Dublin are odds on to win Leinster so you could get 11/8 or 6/4 on Meath next week.

CCCCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEE !!!

Meath: B Murphy; C O’Connor, K Reilly, E Harrington; A Moyles, G O’Brien, C King; B Meade, M Ward; S Kenny, J Sheridan, G Reilly; C Ward, S O’Rourke, S Bray.

Dublin: S Cluxton; M Fitzsimons, R O’Carroll, P McMahon; G Brennan, B Cullen, B Cahill; E Fennell, R McConnell; P Flynn, A Brogan, N Corkery; C Keaney, B Brogan, T Quinn

The Vuvuzelas will be blowing like mad.

McConnell picked again. I give up. Henry should be 5 and Cullen either midfield or 10 with Corkery dropping out. Magee needs to make an appearance at some stage, dominated midfield in last year’s match. I would have kept McManamon with Quinn slotting in in the opposite corner and Alan Brogan given a licence to roam.

http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php/topic/11953-officail-dublin-vs-meath-lsfc-semi-final-thread-27-june/page__st__20__gopid__358927#entry358927

england are playing germany you headcase - this thread is irrelevant

Lot of huns in one place, for a declared republican i thought you’d be down CP.

i dont like the games of the landed gentry

Typically Anglo-centric view from you.

Meath are actually a 13/8 shot with Powers. Is the forum consensus that this is the bet of the weekend? Louth 11/8 also looks a stand out price. Would have nearly expected both teams to be the favourites

That would have been my thinking anyway. Going to have a flutter on a double.

Mossy Quinn is what really swung it for me, would have gone Meath anyway, but thats a backwards step IMO for the dubs.

Louth look serious value at that price. Don’t know about Meath. That double looks a bet though.