Officail Dublin Vs Meath LSFC semi final thread 27 June

Getting just under 5/1 for it. Good value i think.

I’m going for Meath on a scoreline of 0-15 to 0-12.

I’m going to sleep safer knowing sid tipped Meath.

Agreed with all that.

Henry is the scapegoat for the three half forwards but the answer to the problems wasn’t to drop the defender completely. The other two lads have done absolutely nothing to justify their retention in the side. No improvement in a midfield that was cleaned out against Wexford and the full forward line is just reverting to a few years ago despite all the talk of form and changes etc.

Still think Dublin will win though but won’t be backing them. I just don’t see this Meath team being all that great either.

upson starts for england

I can exclusively reveal that Nigel Crawford will start for Meath today.

I think Colm O’Rourke gave that away in his column in today’s Sunday Independent Farmer

Just after picking up a free ticket for this, may as well stroll down, think i want the dubs to win it and wouldn’t mind a big dust up.

I can not exclusively reveal that Colm O’Rourke is a cunt.

+1

my first gga game in three years- i will be casting an uber critical eye on todays proceedings

with a wig

:lol: :lol:

some goal for Meath

2 bad calls from the ref. Cahill didnt double hop, he soloed and the ball bounced and then he hopped the ball. Led to the Meath goal. Alan Brogan then taking out Reilly in Dublins tactics of third man tackles. they were unbelievably cynical with third man coming in taking out a player the last day against Wexford, and looks like they are still at it. Dublin look much sharper than Meath tho. Much more up for it.

Looks like we’ve a good game in Croke Park

Cian Ward after scoring a cracking goal here and Meath are 4 points up

Any final result or update from the Laois Tipp game? Last i heard was 0-11 to 0-10 Tipp

Tipp win by one point. 0-13 to 0-12.

Tipp won 13 to 12…Meath bag another goal, good as over…

Tipp win 0-13 0-12!!

I have an accum on:
Germany to qualify
Monaghan
Tipp
Meath
Louth.

'Hon Meath to fuck.