Officail Dublin Vs Meath LSFC semi final thread 27 June

Cracker!!

all it needs now is a good row

Meath have 4-6 from play, Dublin have 4 points

Ncc will be a broken man

Bad as those stats are Dublin looked ok in the second half I thought but obviously not in the full back line where they just gave far too much space. Terrible positioning and terrible decision making left Meath with players wide open.

Never warmed to Gilroy. Don’t understand the conversion of Henry, then dropping him and now bringing him on when chasing a game. It’s only one thing but it just doesn’t make any sense at all. They paid the price for an inexperienced full back line (despite the captain being dropped) and a forward line, half of whom can’t kick scores from play.

Lock the gates and make them watch

Which pundit will make the first reference to the world cup after that goal?

+1

Meath finishing what Wexford couldnt. Wex never attacked for goal despite obvious flaws. Meath had the confidence in themselves to see Dublins weaknesses and they exposed them badly. think it might have been Rocko who was worried about the full back lines inexperience the last day out, but today they have been shown up. O Carroll badly caught out on numerous occassions. Result really isnt at all suprising after seeing Dublins previous performance, and even thought they have changed around some players, if they still go with same shite tactics, it makes no odds who is on the field.

Tip of the cap to you CLD - what price did it pay?

I thought I had Monaghan in there. Apparently I didn’t.

Without them it was 31/1 or so.

Fair play - great call