Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

:rolleyes:

Tis lucky we dont give a fuck what you think then mate isnt it? Safe to say if there was a county to be tossed, it’d be the one that continues to proclaim itself a republic already. I have no edfence, how could you.

Galway are fucked. Everything Hayes, Lane and Lynskey said is bang on. They were godawful yesterday, looked like 15 strangers thrown together for the 1st time. McIntyre should walk now, he’s only wasting his time. It would take a miracle worker to get anything out of them at this stage. Absolutely brainless all over the field, possibly the worst Galway performance I’ve ever seen.

Dublin were very good though. Intelligent use of the ball, physically dominant, top-notch support play in all areas, particularly the defence. The LF could be a cracker and it will be a bruiser too. Roll on.

Jamesie O’Connor is a very good pundit. Eloquent speaker and sharp analysis. :clap:

Worst commentator ever?

What is the story with the TV3 commentator? :rolleyes:

Hurling qualifier draw at 6.15pm too.

So the draw hasn’t been made. I was told during the week we were definitely playing losers of Dublin/Galway. After seeing last nights match I wouldn’t be overly bothered which we get.

Looks like a Dublin-Clare All-Ireland final

I really like James Owens’ refereeing style, i.e. giving hardly any frees whatsoever.

Superb start from Clare. Didn’t see it coming.

Cracking game so far. Clare will do well to keep this intensity up.

great goal. Clare didnt deserve that.

puke is playing well

The 10 goals target is on

Sounds like a cracker of a game, can only get it on the radio

I thought Dublin were helped by Brady going off injured which allowed Rushe to go to centre back and Keaney into midfield. Rushe played well a centre back he cleaned up everything but the running off the ball by the Dublin team always meant there was a pass on.

I think people are being unfair to Dublin by saying they only won because Galway were crap, the thing is that Dublin still had to beat them and it was the same that was said before the league final, when are the so called hurling experts on here going to give some credit to Dublin. Roll on the final in 2 weeks, this will be a real test for Dublin but we shouldn’t fear them after we have beaten them twice this season so far and drew with them in the league. Will be interesting to see who Daly puts on Henry and how he will cope with the injuries that have been picked up?

Jaysus that was some 5 minutes there by Tipp, rattling in a couple of goals.

Clare keeper keeps pucking the ball out from outside his square. He needs to be pulled up on it

Very few lads here really see hurling here taz, don’t be worrying about it. Declan moffett, Laz, Kinvara, cluain and a few more (wexford lads amongst that) know the game, others seem like casual watchers.

Anybody who doesn’t come from Cork, Tipp or Kilkenny cannot really know the game properly.

Its a Tipp Cork thing remember?

Ahem!!! :huh: