Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

inexcusable

Dublin have no intensity at all. Offaly have the more natural hurlers and should be in front. Peter Kelly is getting some roasting.

Go on, tell us - is he a mate of yours? Has he got a nick name?

I’m fed up of that prick Appendage logging in every 2 weeks to have a pop at the regular posters on here. Go and fuck off for yourself you prick.

I think they call him Shane Appendage. You fancy Offaly for this second half, if I recall correctly you have no huge love for the Faithful as a whole?

Worth pointing out how truly shocking the Dublin full back was for that Shane Dooley goal btw.

Are you going to Wexford Park mate?

Anthony Daly walks back to his selectors and Darragh Maloney tells us “he can’t watch just now as Shane Dooley lines up this free.” It’s not a penalty shootout ffs.

Not watching it. Thought Dublin might and will struggle without Brady and Boland. For all of their faults the biffs still have a few top class hurlers.

How many times has that clown Maloney mixed up the Offaly corner forwards? He’d do well to crawl back down out of Dublin GAA’s hole quick smart.

Yes, are you?

No mate. I’m going to the Aviva Stadium. Throw up intermittent match updates on here.

Harldy mate. Check out rte.ie.

I’d harldy rely on RTE.

The ref has been harsh enough on Offaly, I think.

Tipp filth :angry:

Unbelievable what you can get away with in hurling as opposed to football. And then he carries on with the Dublin free instead of a throw in. Ridiculous.

Ah there was as much, if not more, going on from Offaly there. No need to reverse it, wasn’t like it was retaliation for the free incident.

VERY harsh yellow/red

Sexton is the worst ref in the country. He should be retired after today.

Ref has rode the Biffos.

Bergin was getting rode all day when he was full, red was harsh, as for umpire…