Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

some goal by kelly there. tipp look to have plenty of golas in themā€¦

Wonder will Tipp go for the jugular now, a la Kilkenny?

Wexford lead by 9 points.

Could be a very ugly 2nd half here for Cork if Tipp really want it to be

Shane O Neill embarrassed by Kelly for that second goal.

Cork are poor

He seems to be very highly rated in Cork but I havenā€™t seen evidence to suggest heā€™s that good.

Tremendous by Cadogan there, because Cusack wouldnt have had a prayer of getting to that. Cork still in it, but you get the feeling Tipp have pucks more gears to go through should they need them.

Just back from Croke Park. Good win for Dublin all things considered. 8 points up with a man advantage and yet Offaly battled back to get it down to 2 before finally Dublin killed them off with the last minute goal. This kind of a game will do Dublin a world of good compared to a game that was won by a bigger margin. The Crowd was only 14,000. Very bad turnout from the Dubs.

Somehow, game on Ger :blink:

Fair play to Cork making a right game of this, didnā€™t think they had it in them. Tipp looking a bit wobbly here

This is very spirited stuff from Cork. :clap:

Come on Cork.

GearĆ³id Ryans spuring of at least 1-2 combined with the departure of McGrath has given Cork a chance, which to be fucking fair to them, they have taken.

And thereā€™s Lar to steady the ship.

looks like donal og will have to be satisfied with going thru the back door

Noel McGrath is the best young hurler in the country. Joe canning me bollox

Well done Tipp.

Any day Eoin Cadogan is beaten is a good day.

I think Tipp let them back into it for the laugh.

Tipp were toying with them. Cork are poor, there sideline leaves a lot to be desired as well. Offaly will give thm plenty of it.

Tipp have serious firepower when they click.

Cork hurling is stuck in neutral. Tipp will be hard bet this Summer.

Clearly Tipp are going to be hard bet but I doubt if theyā€™re going to peak for the business end the way they did the last two years. Declan Ryan will be focussing on the provincial championship the way most needy first year managers do. I think they may be taken when it gets down to the real business later on in the year.