Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

He has been injured all season and this is about his second game back but keep spouting your uninformed nonsense.

I would presume Bandage was also referencing performances he’s seen of him in the past, yknow, when he wasn’t injured and shit.

There hasn’t been any such ‘shit’ performances. He played badly today because he wasn’t match fit and shouldn’t have been started.

I didnt call him shit Turenne, I just said injured and shit as a turn of phrase. I am on Bandages side on this however, have never seen the hype.

i dont think Cork are as bad as alot of ye are making out. alot of ye are describing Cork as a ‘‘poor’’ team. there far from a poor team I can tell you.

btw, Tipp will win the All Ireland.

SAS

Nah, ye’re wrong, Shane O’Neill is an excellent hurler. He did look a bit off the pace today though.

I still don’t understand playing Brian Murphy half back and Shane O’Neill corner back.
That’d be the first switch I’d make as Cork manager.

You want the job, it’ll be available before the years out I’d imagine.

No, he hasn’t been. That’s uninformed nonsense from you. I watched his losing effort in Wexford Park in early April.

And I was referring to his ability generally rather than his form this year in any case.

Poor enough game. Dublin went to pieces after Offaly had the man sent off alright and it showed how they are still brittle when the pressure is put on. Shocking how that was given as a point at the start :o Carton’s goal was reminsiscent of his U-21 goal in 2007. Oisin Gough was Dublin’s best player for my money, had an excellent game at corner back. I think Galway will probably win the semi-final to be honest. Dublin have feck all goal threat.

William Egan wasn’t up to the job at centre back. And Donal Og was poor for all three goals. In years gone by he would have stopped two of the three of those.

As a general matter Tipp conceded 23 points to the poorest Cork team since 1989. I’d hold off crowning Tipp just yet. Take Kelly and Corbett out of that team and they are no better than anyone else b

If Cork had won today Limerick would win Munster.

Ryan O Dwyers temper was always his Achilles heel

They could win it yet

like your point about Van der Sar last night, rubbish

You know absolutely nothing about hurling.

SAS

Two goals went straight through him and he was very slow getting down to Kellys goal. The reflexes are gone.

Which bit do you disagree with or do you disagree with it all?

The All-Ireland is Wexfords to lose now.

Two shots were bullets and Kelly’s one was very well placed. They were hardly Aidan Fogarty specials.

But they have them. So therefore they are better than the rest at the moment. Truly ridiculous comment. Take the 2 best players out of most teams and they’d lose a lot.