Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

Very hard to say. I think the buzz around the footballers is going to hurt the attendance tomorrow. Also, itā€™s getting expensive going to so many matches for the committed fan. Between Limerick and Dublin Iā€™ve been to a match pretty much every week for the last couple of months. Still got a trip to Thurles next week and the Donegal game. Add to that the fact Dublin are missing 5 first choice players and itā€™s Tippā€¦45k tomorrow maybe?

cant see more than 35k to be honest. going to head along myself for a look anyway.

I predict an attendance of less than 30,000 tomorrow.

I donā€™t think so. Every Dublin hurling fan should be there tomorrow. Itā€™s either the seasonā€™s last stand or the most glorious of triumphs. 45k is my guess. Whoever guesses closest Iā€™ll buy a half-pint for them at the TFK Fall SoirĆ©e, now that Iā€™m back working.

Dublin wonā€™t be within 10 pts of Tipp tomorrow

23500 is my guess-

Colin fennelly went off with a hamstring injury yesterday.

Fuck.

dublin are really up against it today. they are missing some serious hurlers in hiney, brady, keaney, gough and tracey. Tipp are at full strength and with brendan maher in the subs, it will keep the starting 15 on the toes and prevent complacency. i could see tipp giving them an awful beating to be honest.

Dublin have done well against Tipp in recent years. Beat them the last two times and come close on a couple of other occasions. Wonā€™t happen today though. The drive for five stops here. Hope the minors can reach their first All-Ireland since 1983 when they played Galway. This one will be very close I think.

Prediction:
Attendance: 36,524
Tipp 4-19 Dublin 1-16

Pity Dublin have so many injuries. I cant see them getting within 8 of Tipp today.
If they had a full panel to pick from Iā€™d have given them a chance. As it is, the only danger to Tipp is complacency.
Still been a great season for Dublin. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll give it a lash today but the gap in class is just too much Iā€™m afraid.

As predicted above, i see Tipp winning this, scoring 4-19 or 20. I have had my first bet in a while on Tipp -10. Oh ya and Douglas to shock Midleton in the Senior Hurling today as well. :slight_smile:

Dublin hosing up here in the minor

Blowing them out of it in the physical stakes.

Did the Waterford keeper do something hilarious?

Thought a ball was going over and turned around to pick up a ball and puckout hurley in his net. Ball hit the upright and dropped into the net while his back was turned.

Declan Ryan is a master of the boring interview.

Nothing wrong with it, far more liakable than the ape over them last year

Itā€™s the ideal interview from the managerā€™s point of view, not that great for the public.

What was with that Liam Rushe interview? The music playing over it like he was dying or something.

Quite surreal alright

those dublin minors were seriously impressive :clap: