Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

Bump

2 minutes? The ref spent that long wiping his fucking nose!

A minute wasted here.
Won’t be added on.

Sin sin.

Fair play to Dublin
They will be real contenders next year

:clap:

fair play to dublin, that was a serious performance.

Why is that dunph?

Remarkable performance from Dublin considering the players they are missing.

Fortunate escape for Tipp. Ultimately a poxy goal got them past a side missing at least 3 of their best players. Great performance by the Dubs against the odds. If Daly stays with them it’s hard to imagine them not getting even better.

Fuck if they only had Keaney even. Good to see another force in hurling, well done Dubs.

I wonder how many years it will be before we all think they are a shower of cunts.

I’ve never seen such utter cheating in a game in my life.

About 3 weeks ago :smiley:

limerick lads must be heartened watching that

They’ll get 4-5 more out of this year’s underage teams, plus the 4-5 lads they are missing this year. If they keep Daly they’ll be up there with Tipp/KK very very soon.

Man of the match?

Thought Joey Boland was exceptional. Paul Curran very good for Tipp, and Corbett obviously was a danger all day.

Because you made such a song and dance when i said there was no way Tip should be so short, as short as 1/20 in places, to beat the Dubs…

conor o’mahony man of the match for me

have they not just shown this year that they are up there? They beat the shit out of Galway and ran tipp close and won the league

Forgot to mention him. He was good alright. A day for central defenders to shine and they all did. Peter Kelly has grown into some player this year. I know they say Brady is a loss but Kelly is a better full-back than Brady ever was. The man they really missed today was Keaney. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say he’s worth 4 or 5 points to them in any game.

I was just posting something there and I’ve said to myself it’s a fucking internet forum so what’s the fucking point. Fuck that.

…