Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Wow. Thats amazing.

Are you at this? Was it as shite as people have been saying?

Goal for Dublin after 27 seconds :clap:

Not in attendance Sid.

Dublin running away with this, 7 up already.

Could someone find the post where Kev told me that Tipp were utter gash and wouldn’t make it past the quarters? Much obliged.

Dublin 1-7 Cork 0-0

21 minutes gone

I told people Tipp were very highly rated, and i believe you even bet on them based on information i provided.Why is everyone acting patricularly ertarded today. Is it a Bank Holiday thingre

Half time:
Dublin 1-8 Cork 0-0

“Cork will find it very difficult to win the match from here”, says co-commentator Finbarr McCarthy.

Thats a poor performance in any mans language. But then Cutberts teams have done some pretty amazing things over the years, so who knows. Can’t get the ball into big Dan is the word i’m getting from Laois.

Willie Hegarty would have that commentator on the Rossie game Sid. Hes some man :smiley:

This promises to be a nailbiter that will keep us guessing right up until the last kick.

Can Cork score?

YES!

A goal!

Well done Cork :clap:

I did no such thing you clown! That’s the biggest laugh you’ve ever given me.

People were betting on Cork for the final in Munster, i mentioned Tipp had there best ever team and Cork had lost a number of players the week of the game. Then sure enough you came up with betting on Tipp.

Anyway, have you found what i said yet you complete fucking bluffer. What is it now, 1 good week out of 6 in the GAA? Good stuff Mac. :clap:

Only 7 in it now, Cork are back in it.

Sigh. As stated already a few weeks ago Kev, my knowledge of Tipp minor football team was based off a lengthy conversation with some astute Kerry football men at a wedding in Tralee where they told me about the involvement of some Kerry men in the background. Better luck next time.

The name Kevin Fulignati is adding a cosmopolitan touch to the Cork line up alongside the usual Finbarr McCarthys, Toddy O’Sullivans and Jeremiah Mulcahys.

1-11
1-3

final score

Dubs have an easy 8 point win. Not a bad Cork team, my contacts at the game say Dublin are “Special”