Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Jesus we walked all over the cunts @backinatracksuit @braz83 @mickee321 @anon61878697 @fenwaypark @Turenne @caoimhaoin @Locke @Perez2017

3 Likes

Taking sanctuary in underage some roll reversal in county fortunes! :grin:

1 Like

Just walking out of it… Limerick septic… Corks FF line had them in serious bother all night. Limerick looked very poorly coached, seems to be a theme now with Beary teams.

1 Like

Full forward line absolutely lethal.

3 Likes

Chsp came on, think it was no.22, fired over 3 points also… Looked good.

1 Like

Dry yer eyes mate

Shane O’Regan with 1 - 6 this evening. Impressive.

2 Likes

Waiting for the final whistle of an U20 QF to tag all the Cork posters, I can picture you sitting there in your Munster jersey and the radio on all excited! :rofl:

1 Like

Liam O Shea. I wish they would play him half forward and move Connery back to half back which is his best position. Ger Millerick is serious hurler and would have started but is struggling with injury. Another to strengthen backs/midfield.

1 Like

That’s him… Deffo should be starting

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Its ok pal let it all out

1 Like

How did Connolly , Paul o brien , Mikey o brien and Dylan o Shea do ?

Underage hurling doesn’t excite me to be honest although it’s funny to see the Limerick chap dismiss it, it’s a daycent Cork team

Far less galacticos than last year but that may be no bad thing

Meh…Paul O’Brien was lively, arguably the best Limerick player but none of them did much second half. Game was poor and very stop start… A lot of unforced errors from Limerick.

This is a serious team.

1 Like

Is it a serious manager?

No.

1 Like

Connolly was our best player, Mikey O’Brien showed some very nice touches and was composed.

Personally, I thought Paul O’Brien was way below the standard you’d expect and O’Shea struggled to get involved, had a big goal chance in the first half.

I really enjoy minor and u20 hurling. Being from galway, it’s just as well.