Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Will the senior be delayed here? Why doesn’t he just blow it up?

The Galway lad is down behind the goal.

Surely best to just blow it up, let him get the treatment and get both teams off the pitch ASAP.

A few players from each team now discussing going out for cans together this evening

1 Like

He coulf and should have blown it up before any of this happened the tulip

1 Like

He made sure it wasn’t a cheap red. 3 red card offences from him.

What exactly happened, chaps?

Hopefully the lad is alright, very disappointing to get injured from something like that

The ref is quite right here

A player’s wellbeing is far more important than the warm ups for the senior teams

3 Likes

Cian Molloy the Wexford centre back decided he’d have a few swings as he’d played shite. Then everyone else ran in.

The Galway player got shunted into the advertising hoarding by a strike to the head with the stick

I watched about 2 minutes of that game but you could tell from that one ball where he didn’t have the hurley that this McDonagh chap has something about him

Serious charisma too here

1 Like

That No.6 for Wexford should never be let play again.

8 Likes

That was after he had received 2 or 3 jabs into the head from No. 6, he was already concussed by the time he was pushed into the hoarding.

Tyrone falling apart here now.

3 behind and Mattie McGleenan’s young lad black carded there and a red now for McCann. They’ve been made pay for all those missed chances.

No. 3 was the guy who shoved him into the hoarding, on the replay it was probably more of a shove than a strike

No. 6 started it alright and certainly did strike a few times

Yeah, the damage was already done by No.6, Galway lads legs had gone by the time he got the push.

Two punches to side of the head from that fucking knacker 6,he was dizzy by the second one and stumbling when three knocked him over with the hurl.

2 Likes

Did the Galway #3 do anything as Molloy was making his way back out to prompt him going tonto?

I’d put it down to knacker Wexford DNA.

1 Like

Said something to him but he was looking for it. Like i pointed out he dived to try an win a penalty earlier and when he didn’t get it got up and started pushing lads and dragging them down. But yeah keep on trying to justify a lad taken off on a spinal board