Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

He roared at Molloy as he was going back out after his shot was deflected over, Molloy’s response was completely OTT.

Totally lost the rag, lashing out at all and sundry.

Number 3 wasn’t taken off on a spinal board.

Exactly a completely unprovoked attack. Morgan was trying to keep the peace when this dickehead starts punching

I’m not trying to justify the reaction and I wish the chap well. Just was wondering if it was a case of “fuck this” and an unprovoked lash out or if there was verbals or something. I don’t want to fight with you.

I’m well informed he’s hot headed at the best of times. That doesn’t excuse it at all. He spent the last 10 mins looking for a row.

1 Like

There was fuck all in the initial clash, Galway lad stood out in front of Molloy and it all went from there. If the ref had blown it up earlier like he should have it would’ve all been avoided, don’t know where he got 6 minutes from in a game that was over on the scoreboard.

Eoin Molloy Naomh Eanna is it? Acting up knowing galway lads were in a final and couldn’t react. Fucking prick.

Anyways up wexford

Galway had earned the lead and kinda wound down the clock after they went down to 14 with a few lads going down injured and the benches cleared too so he might have been justified in playing 5 or 6 minutes but this was well into the 7th minute I think. But sure look it it’s up to the Wexford lads to keep their discipline and take the defeat so the reaction wasn’t right at all.

1 Like

Fair enough, think it was near the 7th minute by the time Wexford took the sideline. Anyway, C’mon to fuck now Wexford!

Tyrone 4 up on Cork at HT.

Standard Cork - hammer Kerry and then meekly get beaten by any half decent team from up the country.

Streaming here.

Goal for Cork. Tyrone had Oguz sent off a few minutes before hand.

Tyrone don’t look great at the back but have some nice forwards.

Young Canavan is some prospect.

Cork ahead by 1. 5min added time.

FT Tyrone 1-18 Cork 2-17

The red card did for Tyrone. They were 4 points up and it was really silly from Oguz after winning the free, he’s a big player for Tyrone as well and they really struggled to win their own kickouts after that.

I’d imagine Canavan will be playing against Dublin next week.

2 Likes

The Wexford minors were an absolute disgrace to their jersey today.

Ah would you ever fuck off you bleedin aul one. A 17 year young lad got thick and threw a few slaps. Get down off your fucken high horse

3 Likes