Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Iā€™d say Sugrue will have to win more than Munster to get the main job. Jack Oā€™Connor managed to win 2 Munsters but lost to Galway and Kildare in semi finals.

@Iggy

Walsh is still a 19 and has profile but dont think he was that key for them. Was playing school football for Abbeyfeale last week.

Beaglaoich has an exceptional turn and pace. Different build but similar attributes to his older brother.

The 7 is very good on any contested ball, did similar wreck against Limerick.

Kerry got at them early and Cork were not prepared.

Galway or Roscommon for Kerry in the semis this year.

#boxoffice

1 Like

Fergal Byronā€™s son in goal for Laois.

Yet another reminder of the relentless march of time.

1 Like

Mon to fuck Laois

Looks like men v boys. The GGA must be happy .

Laois started off well. Just canā€™t handle the size and athleticism amongst the Dublin lads.

The physicality of this Dublin side is incredible. I canā€™t get over it. Swan is a beast. Laois arenā€™t bad, but they simply couldnā€™t live with Dublin when they pushed up after 10 mins. Itā€™s scary how easily they slipped up the gears.

The next decade promises to give us great Leinster Senior football championships .

I saw Kildare v Dublin in the development league earlier this year. Kildare were far better built and more physical than Dublin. They scored two late goals by storming through the middle of Dubs defence.

Kildare always seem to have plenty of big lumps. Itā€™s lack of footballers that usually holds them back.

Jaysus, terrible pen.

1 Like

What a score by Archer.

2 Likes

Somebody will definitely get within ten points of Dublin at some stage over the next decade.

Stranger things have happened

This Dublin side actually seem much less reliant on Archer compared to last year.

Someone might tell Laois thereā€™s other routes to goal apart from route one.
Good inside forward line for Dublin. A lot of extremely good footballers not even making matchday 26.

You just have missed where they walk the call through for 30 mins and the ten mins they kicked it to the sweeper. For my sins I saw Dublin and Kildare twice this year, Kildare might have been big but they didnā€™t have an ounce of Dublinā€™s physicality.

Galway and Tyrone win provincial honours today.

Dublin v Tyrone
Galway v Kerry