Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

good result for laoise. Having said that i cant hope for a win over Wexford who need some chink of light to follow.

Only Clare and Waterford have beaten each other over the last three years at minor level in munster. I’d say the chances are good. Both of them have more wins than the rest of them put together.

in munster hopefully waterford reach the final. It would be great for the record books. Cant imagine it has happened before that tipp and cork were kept out of it three years in a row.

its no more than 50 50 in both matchs. tipp are going well and waterford are a good side. clares results look better than limericks on paper but the clare lads will be favourites and will have to handle that against a good limerick side

How good are Tipp this year?

Fairplay.

[quote=“Watch The Break, post: 578072”]

How good are Tipp this year?
[/quote] they seem to be winning their challenges. At this grade you can have odd results but a team that is winning its matchs generally carries that forward. The problem is that Waterford know where their problems are after the Clare game whereas tipp wont know until 15 minutes in to the semi final.

Jesus we need a bit of light ourselves tan.

i accept that but hard calls have to be made :wink:
a good run for the wex minors will add something to the under 21 win over the cats recently. laoise are not there yet

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 578076”]

i accept that but hard calls have to be made
a good run for the wex minors will add something to the under 21 win over the cats recently. laoise are not there yet[/quote]
Go fuck yourself you inbred hick :angry:

[font=Verdana][size=3]
[size=“2”]The Cork Minor Football team to play Tipperary in Wednesday night’s Electric Ireland Munster Semi-Final will line out as follows:[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[size=“2”]1. Michael Martin
Nemo Rangers[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[size=“2”]2. Seán O’Leary 3. Thomas O‘Rourke 4. Stephen Cronin
Western Gaels Carbery Rangers Nemo Rangers[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[size=“2”]5. Kevin Crowley 6. Colm Hyde 7. Jamie Davis
Millstreet Naomh Aban Douglas

8. Brian O’Driscoll 9. Ian Maguire
Tadhg Mac Carthaigh St. Finbarr’s[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[size=“2”]10. Sean T. O’Sullivan 11. Alan O’Donovan 12. Paul Fitzgerald
Garnish Nemo Rangers Douglas[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[size=“2”]13. Cathal Vaughan 14. Conor Horgan 15. Killian O’Connor
Western Gaels Nemo Rangers Mallow|[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[size=“2”]Captain: Brian O’Driscoll[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]
[size=“2”]16. Paul Shanahan Carbery Rangers
17. Aidan Moynihan Canovee
18. Killian McIntyre Carrigaline
19. Enda Dennehy St Finbarr’s
20. Andrew Murphy St Michael’s
21. Chris Ryan Pedlar’s Cross
22. Kevin Davis O’Donovan Rossa
23. Patrick O’Brien Bandon
24. Don O’Driscoll Clann Na Gael[/size][/size][/font]

Pedlars Cross is a new one on my Turenne. Where is that.

And Canovee while you’re at it.

Fairly sure Pedlar’s Cross is Ballinascarthy’s underage team, while Canovee is a village by the name of Carrigdrohid just outside Macroom.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 578077”]

Go fuck yourself you inbred hick :angry:
[/quote] this is the go to insult for you midlander bog dwellers as 50 per cent of the time it hurts and the other half of the people you meet are not from the midlands

I refer you to my earlier post, go fuck yourself you inbred hick cunt.

Tipp and Kerry will meet in the Munster minor football final after both had 4 point wins over Cork and Clare respectively tonight