Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Half Time. Kerry 1-5 Roscommon 0-5

ffs

Kerry going to lose two championship games in a year and win an AI - disgusting.

Kerry win by a point!

Kerry won 1-9 to 0-11

The two results in the minor quarter-finals so far show why Kerry are a football county and Tipperary will never be. Excellent working of the system by the Kingdom. That’s typical Kerry cuteness from Mickey Ned and his management team, peaking at the right time.

Agreed - hopefully Kev will take note and show more respect to Kerry football in future.

Let’s not get carried away yet lads.

Dublin 0-7 Monaghan 0-2 HT

[quote=“sid waddell, post: 578165”]
I correctly called your bluff and you didn’t like it. Hence you got flustered and ended up double posting a lazy and most of all, incorrect post. Clown.
[/quote] good Jesus. Are you still claiming there is no such place as Marley park in Dublin. This is What you are talking about in relation to calling my bluff?

It’s not a claim, it’s a fact.

[quote=“sid waddell, post: 578176”]

It’s not a claim, it’s a fact.
[/quote] so the geography of Rathfarnham has been utterly changed then.

Look at the map, clown. And learn to spell, while you’re at it.

Its Marlay Park not Marley Park.

Score now Sid?

Dublin 1-16 Monaghan 0-7 FT

In fairness to kerry sid i think thats a misleading statistic…traditionally kerry play the best footballers they have at minor not the biggest…a lot of other counties play the biggest and who can’t get round a pitch by the time they are 20…kerry seemed to use minor to let players get a taste and then let them develop physically later…look at how many kerry minors in that period have all ireland senior medals…i think brian sheehan might have even played in goal for the kery minors… unfortunately now with strength and conditioning being such a huge part of the modern game they are going have to change their approach…the gap is too big between minor and senior without it…i mean the build and power of the dublin U21 that won the all ireland this year was frightening…they’ve been on S & C programmes for years…

Sheahan played in goals for the Kerry 21’s that lost the 2003 Munster final to Waterford IIRC

Meath defeated Tyrone by a point in Newry tonight. 2-12 to 1-14.

That’s exactly my point.