Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

MBB, I hear your U-16 hurlers lost to the Donegal U-15s over the weekend…

I didnt hear that turenne. We have a number of development squads at that level though, could be anyone of them. I’ll bring it up at the County Board meeting tomorrow night and get back to you with an answer.

Cheers mate, I’m just hoping it isn’t your first team.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 578179”]

Its Marlay Park not Marley Park.
[/quote] mother of fuck. You mean to tell me that sids entire pile of nonsense is because of an e instead of an a. What a sad git! I love it. Bizarre attempts to have a go

People like you would have this forum go down the road of txtspk. There will be no dumbing down here. Standards are paramount. Shape up or ship out.

Semi Finals

Meath vs Mayo
Dublin vs Kerry

Tipp 1-7 Galway 1-6 HT in the minor semi. Galway will be happy enough as they’ve struggled in the 1st half. Galway had 1-1 on the board before Tipp scored but they proceeded to dominate particularly at half back. Killeen was caught napping for the goal. Galways first proper clash of the year and their lack of match practise is evident. You’d be hopeful they can improve in the 2nd half

These Meath forwards have butchered half a dozen damn fine goal chances and deserve nothing from this game. Shocking stuff.

Going by what O’Rourke was saying beforehand, the Meath underage strategy is to pick the entire extended family of former players.

:smiley:

A softish penalty, they couldnt miss this could they…

They nearly fucking did!

The Mayo management are sick, Meath created far more, but fuckin hell they left it late to start to take some of the chances.

Good old Mayo :clap:

They were rode sideways in that game.

liveline will be good tomorrow

mayo were unlucky with the refereeing but the ref didnt stop them scoring for 25 minutes of the second half and he certainly didnt kick a point when they needed a goal in the last minute.
in the flurry to condemn the ref, who was a clown it has to be said, the point at the end is being forgotten about. the lad was not under close pressure, he was twenty yards outrunning straight towards goal and kicked the ball a yard over the bar. it didnt even look like he was going for a goal which i imagine he must have been.

high and low…its willie joe

Dublin did their best to throw this away with some awful looking wides but a small revival should see them home.

Ridiculous seeing goalkeepers picking a side for penalties in Gaelic football. Should be easily able to react to plenty of efforts.

http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/harry-potter.jpg

http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/radcliffe.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like wee Daniel is back on the sauce again :pint:

There’s got to be a good story behind that?

He looks scuttered.