Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Hes in some random young lads house at 4 in the morning drinking out of the Tom Markham, safe to say he is pissed as a fart :lol:

Decent start for Dublin but I fear Tipp will give our boys a bit of a trimming today.

Dublin look toothless up front. They’ve missed out on having two goal chances by not being able to lift the ball on the run.

Costello not a factor so far.

Dublin are getting the trimming I expected them to get the last day. Tipp 2-10 Dublin 0-5

red rover

Tipp 12 scores from 14 opportunities

No atmosphere now in the ground for the minor game. Tipp ran off for ht. Dublin trudged off.

how many minor/21 semis and finals gave Dublin played without a win?

McHugh is off now for the Dubs. They expected better from him. Too much partying with Harry Potter during the week.

Shay Boland! It’s like he never saw the old pullout the halforward/midfield isolate the fullforward line trick. Jamsie O’Connor called it after 10 seconds. V few of this lightweight Tipp side will make it at senior without a massive gym effort.

The Dubs comeback is on.

On the plus side this result will ensure that talented dual players in Dublin continue to choose football over hurling.

Oooft.

Tv3 commentator is annoying.

Score please?

2-18 to 1-11

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 578219”]

2-18 to 1-11[/quote]

Much left? The overs might finally come up. Was priced at 40.5

Match finished about 20 minutes ago.
They’ve already presented the
cup and done the lap of
honour and taken
the showers.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 578221”]Match finished about 20 minutes ago.
They’ve already presented the
cup and done the lap of
honour and taken
the showers.[/quote]

:lol:

great to see de duds lose

Hard to see this passing fad with stick stick in the city survive much longer.

Mac I’ve told you before the overs don’t come up in the minor hurling. Always back the unders.