Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Ah yeah it’s a typical underage match. Lads not streetwise enough yet to know how to handle certain situations

Go way you flute

It’s an exciting contest but not a great standard. You’d imagine Cark will beat winners handy

2 Likes

Furlong had to score there once he committed to shot. We’re already into Waterford have to score next territory here

Jaysus he had 3 men inside there if he just looked

Definitely not. Barrett and Connolly are two massive losses for this level. It looks like tipp now and I’d have them as slight favourites

Jesus it’s obviously helped coming on against tired bodies but Devon Ryan looks a step above

Kingston should be shot for bringing yer man on v Limerick alright.

Waterford with only 1 man inside, surely time to go balls out, no?

I was fit to fuck the television off when Connolly came on. Barrett fair enough, he had a good impact but Connolly’s one was as stupid as it gets

1 Like

It’s a shockingly poor standard but an exciting contest nonetheless.

Maher threw himself on ground there ffs

Great play by Fogarty there

Doon man doing the line there

Poor standard. Tipp deserving winners. Will win nothin

Was on the senior panel when Pauric Fanning was over the seniors. Had a very serious hip injury and missed a huge amount of time. Called back onto the senior panel again this year by Cahill.

Kiely has potential but needs coaching, is still a bit raw but has all the attributes
Daly was very good also, Sam Fitzgerald tidy at corner back. Mark Fitzgerald and Fives very good. Furlong had a shocker and Mahony went into hiding again tonight

1 Like

Yeah that Furlong chap stood out to me as having a mare. Wasting ball, blazing it wide. Drilling passes down the field out over the end line. Over carrying ball coming out and giving a handy free for doing so. and I think it was him that got blocked for a handy point in the first half and the ball ended up in the net for the second goal straight from it. Just never look comfortable or got to the pitch of it. Yet he was left on all night to struggle away. He stuck with it, never hid and well done to him for that but he should have been subbed off. It was just one of those nights for him.

2 Likes

He’s a good hurler just one of those nights.
What club is Stephen Gough or where’s he from? I’d never seen or heard of him before last year

Roanmore as far as I know. Younger brother to Neil Gough the ex boxer.

1 Like