Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Cork

Redmonds is the closest GAA club to the airport id say. Douglas probably second. Charlie McCarthy was Redmonds but they didnā€™t field hurling teams senior so played for the Bars

I think thatā€™s just where Redmonds field is, I think theyā€™re a club from the City

Redmonds are from around Tower Street,
Thereā€™s a load of land up by the Airport that has pitches, notably Everton AFC and Harlequins hockey, but a few others also,
Itā€™s a nice distance from Douglas GAA club to the Airport

1 Like

Pretty sure I was there on a stag. The only lad to finish behind me stopped the car to get sick.

2 Likes

Was there on a stag as well and one of the lads got sick inside his helmet.

That was about 15 years ago and he still hasnā€™t lived it down.

1 Like

fucking tollbooth

When you travel from Dublin to Cork the highest elevation you hit is Watergrasshill.

I was only over there the other day at moanbaun wood. Went into the village after to look for outdoor dining and theres fuck all in it

1 Like

I doubt Rathcormac or Watergrasshill and that general area have a restaurant between them. Would have to drop down to the ā€œthatchā€ in Killeagh, which is a dump.

Itā€™s been done up really well and the food is fantastic now

Badly coached again, short fucking passing that was being intercepted, short passes going astray, taking the ball into the tackle then losing it, no proper free taker again, picking fellas because of their surname. Tipp hit a mountain of wides. Waterford were gifted so many chances to win that game and still couldnā€™t close it out. Then all I saw from Gough was him rubbing his chin and sniffing his fingers on the sideline. I honestly donā€™t know where they pull these fellas out of. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Regarding buying games on ā€œStream Sportā€, do I have to watch it live or will there be a VOD available the next day?

:thinking::thinking:

Iā€™ve cycled it, it checks out.

Hmmmmm

Cork 0-6 Clare 0-3 after 20 minutes. Cork look bigger and more mobile. Clare were very poor in the first quarter but have settled since the waterbreak.

Goal for Cork. 1-7 to 3 now. Hard to see anything other than a big cork win

2-9 to 5 at h/t

Is there a wind?