Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Not particularly

Is there any meas in the clare team?

Tipp with a goal just on the stroke of ht to lead against Kerry 1-10 1-7.

Cork in a canter. Missed a few goal chances to put the game to bed. Clare look v weak.

Yerrah they were on a hiding to nothing. Lost 4 lads who would have been pushing to start to injury since they regrouped. In the two months they had to build for this they had 70+ on the panel for the first month before cutting it down and only started playing challenge matches and trying to build a team/continuity in the last 3 weeks or so. Attitude seems to be broad player development rather than putting the best 15 on the pitch ready to go.

The half that were cut went onto form the Celtic challenge team and they beat Cork last week.

1 Like

Cork are back

3-20 to 0-5. :grinning:

There is a savage spread of clubs there in that selection and none West of the Bishopstown roundabout either accounting for a third of the county probably

Fourth goal now

v little from the city or Avondhu.

Clare are woegious.

1 Like

Cork are coming like a train

Huge huge game now against Limerick for the Cork minors. Need to keep it going now at underage

Very nice food in o Mahonys of watergrasshill now. A destination spot

Few nice spots in glounthane as well

I got a lovely lunch in a large pub in Rathcormack before lockdown, I’d say that’s open, in fact there’s a few eating options in that village now, there’s been a lot of houses gone up there I think.

Ah what a goal lads

Cork bateing the bollocks out of Clare and the Cork boys pretending it doesn’t matter.

They’re back

Mahoney’s had no outdoor dining. There was a chipper that I would have fancied but I was outvoted

1 Like

Limerick will be the acid test. Clare were a total embarrassment.

It’s not a case of ‘when’ but ‘how many’ senior All Ireland’s they’ll win in the next decade.

Yerrah you couldn’t read much into this grade

Would Kerry beat Clare?