Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Or Creedon

Yerra will you go way.

3 Likes

Devon looks good when chips are up and space is there to roam.

Tighter battles are the issue and the discipline can slip then too.

Dunno if heā€™s near the standard required to make a setup from what Iā€™ve seen last few years.

No skin off my nose boss

Wasnā€™t the losing of the game. Thought they were poor on the line. Campion going off injured seemed to completely disrupt them.
Think Limerick will win Munster.

1 Like

Galway beat KK by 5 points and the Dubs beat the Biffos.

I was reading there earlier that Clare have won 1 (one) u20/21 championship game since they won their last of the 3 in a row in 2014

Too busy haranguing the Fitzgeralds. A disgrace of a county really.

That was 2015 when they turned over a star studded Waterford with De Burca, Gleeson and co.

1 Like

Delighted with that win. A display of everything that we havenā€™t been noted for in recent years - guts, work rate, filth, and aerial prowess. Not our most gifted team in recent years, but they showed serious heart to turn that game around after winning an AI 10 days ago.

Joyce gave a Tour de France again. Who was that cunt on this forum that didnā€™t rate him?

Cork v Limerick should be a very interesting game. 50/50 I think.

4 Likes

Must have been a battling second half performance from Kilkenny. Galway were ahead by 13 at half time.

It was either @Iggy or @KinvarasPassion that called it from the off. Galway started like a train, take a 20 minute siesta, realise theyā€™re in a game and pick it up again. Thatā€™s exactly what happened here

I am absolutely fucking sick to the back teeth of enjoying the first half, and then getting so vexed Iā€™ve to go for a walk round the block ten minutes into the second, before tuning back in with ten mins left unable to bring myself to look at the score.

11 Likes

You wouldā€™nt have it any other way.

I was listening to the last 15 minutes of it on KCLR driving back in from the beach from my nightly swim. Brendan Hennessy and Michael Walsh on commentary were confident enough that there would be the complete collapse and Galway would lose, but they did just about hold on.

1 Like

That Kilkenny lad should have taken his point from the free to bring it back to a goal. There was a good two minutes left on the clock to work it back up

1 Like

Jesus Iā€™d often knock one out in the anticipatiom of it all. The fucking buzz off it.

7 Likes

When Kilkenny were lining up the 21 yard free with a few minutes left and just 4 between them the outcome looked inevitable, the stars seemed to be aligning perfectly for a Galway collapse and a Kilkenny comeback. Rabbitte done well though, probably the pick of what was on the field along with the full back line, Neary and Oā€™Shea.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Cody sleeps with the mask on.

Just once Iā€™d love to dominate from start to finish, especially against kk.
Wtf does be wrong with us. We win minor after minor, but itā€™s nearly always the same.
The young lads must have balls of steel individually, you donā€™t go out and start knockout championship games like that if you donā€™t, but we have some sort of collective overheat setting. The fans just donā€™t kick in soon enough.
We are like a Ducati. Stir the blood, beautiful in full flight, but you just know youā€™re invested in an inherently unstable machine.

3 Likes