Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

I believe Cork will have a lot of explaining to wrangle their way out of this. Two lads who were close contacts played under 20 football vs Offaly and another played a football game for his club on Sunday after the announcement.

Are any of the U20s on the extended senior panel. Could it have spread to them.

The aura is gone.

Yeah, Flynn is iirc.

2-4 to 0-0 at the first water break. The barbarians are at the gate.

Why is this on at 12pm ?

Bank Holiday innit

I dunno. Funny time even on a bank holiday. 2-7 to 1-2 now. Dublin down to 14. Meath a good bit better

Ye will only be split into 2 now instead of 4 based on this.

1 Like

It was a golden generation

When were they told they were close contacts is the key Q I suppose

Cute huarism gone a step too far.

before Cork GAA announced it.

A fella played after Cork announced they were all close contacts

The next question to needs to answered is whether Limericks 2 seniors who played in the Munster U20 final are deemed to be close contacts?

they won’t be - contact tracing only goes back 48 hours. That Munster final was Wednesday

Could it be a physio or team doctor who tested positive and thus rendered everyone a close contact?

That’s what I was wondering. Cork gaa announced it at 7. 15…the game in question threw in at 7

you’d assume the lad in question would have been notified he was a close contact before cork gaa twitter.

Somebody is telling major porkies here

Either the lad knowingly played as a close contact or he simply isn’t a close contact

1 Like

Or they couldn’t get in contact with him because he probably didn’t have his phone on him from 6pm onwards

1 Like

who couldn’t get in touch with him?

The positive case would have been identified a long time before the announcement - at some stage they were all declared close contacts. it would have likely been the day before

Yeah the HSE decided at 6pm on a Sunday of a Bank Holiday weekend who was and wasn’t a close contact. FFS

1 Like