Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

We were hard done by but look Galway won and thats it.

To be honest I would find it embarrassing if we put in any appeal now. Just leave it be and accept Galway won after extra time.

If the point had been correctly allowed the ref probably wouldn’t have given us that very dubious free in at the end of normal time anyway.

I’d be more concerned as to why more of our lads seemed to be affected by cramp than the Galway lads.

Would agree with you there Glas, Cian Lynch was cynically fouled a few times as he was marauding through and lads were not even booked for taking him out.

I am very surprised at how easy the Limerick lads are letting this hawk eye thing go.

It seems an appeal is going to be put in now.

As I said I wouldn’t be in favour of chasing this up - if the score had correctly stood the ref would have blown up before awarding that very soft free at the end of normal time.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 819861, member: 1552”]It seems an appeal is going to be put in now.
[/quote]

WHAT THE FUCK? :rolleyes:

is that wallace lad that was on Nerwstalk the fellow who managed Antrim seniors??..
galway got a soft free too just before limerick one…limerick wing back no. 7 with red helmet was a fine hurler…he was bolloxed by the end but he didn´t waste a ball he got…he seeemd to have a great understanding with Ciaran carey´s nephew further up the wing…he himself was fouled every time he tried to run with the ball…galway centre back was strong and won a lot of ball in the air …they had a slight fella who started wing forwrad and then went in full forwrad for a bit who was very good and got some lovely score…

[quote=“scumpot, post: 819867, member: 182”]is that wallace lad that was on Nerwstalk the fellow who managed Antrim seniors??..
galway got a soft free too just before limerick one…limerick wing back no. 7 with red helmet was a fine hurler…he was bolloxed by the end but he didn´t waste a ball he got…he seeemd to have a great understanding with Ciaran carey´s nephew further up the wing…he himself was fouled every time he tried to run with the ball…galway centre back was strong and won a lot of ball in the air …they had a slight fella who started wing forwrad and then went in full forwrad for a bit who was very good and got some lovely score…[/quote]
one and the same, serves as fitness and coaching guru for all limerick underage teams

we lost, there should be no more about it
t’would be more in jerry’s line to ask brian ryan to apologize to the two lads dropped off the panel a week before the game than be demanding hawkeye apologize to the people of limerick

in reality, we lost in a decent game to the county who have made an art form of wasting underage talent. we beat the other finalist after a reply in munster, after a comeback in the drawn game when waterford seemed to be out of sight.

if the purpose of minor teams is to demonstrate the conveyor belt is working then the year is a success. that team is as good as anything in the country in their age group.

[quote=“treaty_exile, post: 819872, member: 233”]

in reality, we lost in a decent game to the county who have made an art form of wasting underage talent…[/quote]
:D:clap:

yeah Wallace & co. have made their point and should leave it at that…

Great post @treaty_exile , we were hard done by but we should just leave the thing be now. Won Munster and some excellent prospects got some big game experience this summer. We were done over but it’s fairly pathetic to try and still kick up a fuss after losing after extra time.

Mind you if we were Cork Frank Murphy would already have secured us a bye to the final by now!!

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 819876, member: 1552”]
Mind you if we were Cork Frank Murphy would already have secured us a bye to the final by now!![/quote] Stop DK. Please stop.

Are the rumours as to why Sean Flanagan didn’t start yesterday true?

Go on?

A clubmate of his tells me he got steaming drunk at his Debs last week and management dropped him due to this

Must be true so :rolleyes:

Was he a starter or a sub up until then?

Started midfield against Waterford in the Munster final I believe, came on as a sub yesterday

???

Lads that’s shite acting, the lad is a minor delete that crap

Sean Flanagan had a fine game yesterday at left half back and carried on his good form from the Munster championship.