Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 577764”]ps bandage will you bugger off back to drooling over celtic transfer news and don`t be embarrassing yourself hanging around the corners of hurling conversations nodding and trying to look involved.
[/quote]

What? Like you hanging around the edge of the Kilkenny bench when they were playing a minor challenge against Clare so you could try to pick up a few bits of information to repeat on the internet to appear in the know. A man from Limerick told me they were good but I was talking to a man from Waterford and they’re strong too. Kilkenny and Dublin will have a say also and we are very good ourselves. Thanks for the incisive analysis and overview of the main minor hurling contenders, you crazy individual. :lol:

He’ll have to be some hurler to be as good as he is at football. The next Bernard Brogan if he puts his mind to it.

The Dubs are 5 points up at half time in the leinster minor final

The All-Ireland Minor hurling and football double is well and truly on :clap:

Tipp minor footballers
:clap: :clap: :clap: :pint: :pint: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Apparently the best crop of minors Tipp have had for 40 or 50 years. In Kev like fashion, I was told by a Tipp man at a wedding in Kerry a few weeks ago that they expected huge things from this team. Good few Kerry lads involved with the squad apparently.

Cavan beat Tyrone in the Ulster Semi-Final this evening. 2-13 to 2-10.

Tipp won the Munster MFC in 1984 beating a Kerry team that had a legendary character witness playing at lar na pairce.

are you genuinely this dim.

the entire site is disfigured by your inane spewings on drivel regarding the hysterical screechings of tabloid newspapers in scotland. this lad is going to celtic, this other lad isnt, neil lennon bought an orange in a shop, scott brown ate a baby and is out with indigestion and so on and you are trying to have a pop at me regarding observations from games i was actually at and the opinion of an individual from limerick who is involved in coaching in the county regarding their minor team. as regards waterford aanyone who knows anyhting about hurling (in other words people unlike yourself) knows that they are very good at minor level at them moment as they have an excellent underage set up plus i clearly told you that kilkenny were poor and i sont think they will have a say. in fact despite it being galways first day out i think they will beat kilkenny.
i may very well be crazy but i will take that over your role as a smart ar5e simpleton without an ounce of wit and an irony lobotomy to contend with

You’re a fruitcake pal - an utter crazy. Following Ireland’s representative (adult) football club on the European and World stage is extremely normal. However, scurrying around to get the lowdown on children playing their hobby and patting yourself on the back for hearing information about it via eavesdropping and making detailed enquiries is awfully strange. Terribly odd indeed in fact. Thanks for the heads up on the Kilkenny/Galway game though - nice of you to share the fruits of your investigations and conversations. :clap:

Careful Bando. This lad has a very odd way of entering a room.

Dublin fairly hockeying Meath in the Leinster minor final 2-19 to 1-10 with time almost up

Clare well on top against Waterford

0-14 to 1-04 at half time, it was 0-07 to 1-03 after 20 minutes

Clare win the minor comfortably enough 1-2o to 3-09, Waterford scoring 2 late enough goals to put a bit of respectability on ot

[quote=“Bandage, post: 577775”]
Following Ireland’s representative (adult) football club on the European and World stage is extremely normal.[/quote]

oh for fcuk sake. irelands representative football club on the european and world stage? whatever about the green half of the sectarian waltz scurrying about eastern europe in the europa cup or whatever its called please enlighten me on the world stage they are on?

incidentally how many irishmen are on this team representing ireland?

2-18 to 1-11 was the final score, close enough to my prediction of 2-16 to 0-10, what a weekend of knowledgeable predictions I’ve had.

Clare minors are a very very good team… Two superb midfielders, strong fb & cb, wing backs overlapped attacks powerfully, and both corner forwards are very good.

Waterford just didnt turn up, missed a good few frees, poor touch, but that can happen with minors… They could still give the AI a lash though, but this clare team are seriously good.

It is very seldom you see a side with a centre and full forward that are both 5"7 or less. both are fine hurlers though

True, The centre forward really pulls the strings… Lovely hurler.

Serious set of hands. will be the third member of his family to hurl senior for Clare