Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

What the fuck have the red dwarfs got to do with an all Ireland final day in Croke park Kev.
You’re winding me aren’t you ?
Cork … LoL
The midget minors
Ye weren’t good enough to be there.
So fuck right off !!!

Don’t know. I thought they had a better balance than last year. Midfielders very good. Cork were unlucky alright, better than Tipp for sure.

I’m not taking the bait gman …

If cork were good enough they’d be there. Plain and simple. No point in arguing any different.

Cork weren’t mich good this year, and were missing their best player.

Who is Bradshaw? Tynan is still on

Not that it matters but this ref has completely rode us here

They were on the same side of the Munster draw as Kerry. If they had Tipps side they’d have got thru. Who knows if they would have made the final, but I thought they were a better side than Tipp.

Meant Martin from Kilsheelan, don’t know where I got Bradshaw from.

Don’t think the ref has rode us really, the amount of ball Tipp have coughed up has been criminal. Generally just well beaten in every sector tbf.

Kerry have super skill but really have added an extra physicality to their play.

Poor Minor Championship this year.

:rollseyes:

They were very good. I saw alot of them. They were poorly managed though.

Like most minor teams you need a run to get going.

Next year’s team, probably less talented, is the first the really know each other well and have a coaching line back to u14. So will be interesting to see how they go.

The history books will tell us the two best teams contested the all ireland minor football final of 2015.
Then again though those same books will tell us that the two best teams contested the all Ireland senior hurling … So … Go figure

I think it was 18 months ago we were all assured Kerry were finished.

Yerra.

Yup. Just the way it goes. At the end of it all Kerry were still the best team in it and that’s what the history books will show.

1 Like

Jack O Connor

1 Like

Thats the fella alright Gman, well spotted. Not sure it was shown on TV, and I wasn’t aware of it myself, but Declan O Sullivan is there in the minor backroom. A natural manager in due course.

:rollseyes:

Can’t be overstated the job he has done with vocational School set up, then colleges level with colaiste na sceilge and also with their development squads and ultimately all feeding thru to minor. Class act.

1 Like

Sure that’s the way it works gman.
2015 will record provincial champions, and all Ireland champions. The rest are forgotten already. If a team has won neither it’s a poor, poor year.

what was the final score pal? i just woke for the senior final