Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 2)

Nasty stuff here considering what started it.

It’s the dubs funding pal, that’s what done it .

I wish the Firestick Dodgy Box was more trustworthy for what matches on Clubber it has on live. 8 Clubber Channels but seems to miss a lot of the matches that are live.

Not a hope would I pay the €11.99 farce price for the matches tonight in the Minor.

But you’d spend €15 going to the game?

Literally a completely different experience - weird thing to question

1 Like

Not at all. It’s cheap at the price.

Another decent win for that very young u20 Tipp team. Bigger tests ahead with the two games left though but at least they’re home ties.

1 Like

Waterford half way to the double of getting whitewashed at minor and U20 again this year, like last year.

How many snipers in yellow coopers are on it?

White Coopers this year it seems @peddlerscross.

We might win an all Ireland before the 2029 one yet.

2 Likes

As sure as the sun will rise again tomorrow

3 Likes

Vying with Limerick for that honour at the moment

Louth beating a load of future Dublin All-Ireland senior medallists up a stick in the Leinster u-20 football semi-final at Parnell Park. 1-12 to 1-7 after 51 minutes.

A Jarly Óg special on the break seals the deal surely. 1-13 to 1-9 after 62 minutes.

1 Like

Smashing scenes for Louth and the wildly celebrating players are warmly applauded by the miniscule but knowledgeable home crowd.

1 Like

Was Lethal Lenny on this at all?

Fair play to Louth. Longford and Louth after beating us at minor and u20 in the last 2 weeks. Maybe all that talk about Dublin dominating football for ever more was just a pile of aul guff being spouted by bitter muldoons.

2 Likes

Is it 19 of 20 Leinster senior titles? There is some truth in it.

1 Like

The annus horribulus for Kildare football shows no signs of abating. Beaten by Meath in the other U20 semi final tonight, Meath were well worth it too. Very disappointed with Kildare considering there was a good management in there and some talented players at their disposal.

Louth have a great chance in the final, I’d imagine.

Meath are no great shakes, Louth will relish that.