This will finish 2-5.

Yeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!

Monreal excellent again. :clap:

1 Like

City are a bizarre team.

Really hope Arsenal do it.

Believe it or not I’m walking on air

1 Like

@Bandage please provide a list of all those who doubted Ozil.

@mickee321
Ken Early
Oliver Kay

Moysey

Ha! I was at that game.
Gallas throw a tantrum at the end if I remember correctly. You had a feeling walking out of the stadium that Arsenal would mess things up between then and May.

Happy Christmas Gooner brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIZ2_3bm2PQ

1 Like

Happy new year lads :joy:

1 Like

:santa:

Ho ho ho

The away day blues are kicking in even earlier than I had forecasted.

1 Like

How you feeling now pal?

That’s the Arsenal I know and love. :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

4 Likes

Arsene Wenger believes the officials have to take as much blame as Arsenal’s under-performing players for the Boxing Day humbling at Southampton.

Wenger remained calm and composed after the match, though, apportioning much of the blame to referee Jon Moss and his officials.

“Well, I think Southampton made the game very physical,” the Arsenal manager said. "We lost too many challenges and that explains why we lost the game. But that’s one aspect, so well done to them.

"The second aspect is that on the first three goals we were really unlucky with the decision of the referee.

"The first goal was offside, the second goal was a foul and third goal was a goal-kick, so if you’re a bit below par and on top of that you have the first three goals against you in the decision-making then it’s even more difficult.

“On top of that, well done Southampton and I hope in the next game we have this kind of decisions for us.”

Steven Davis appeared to have strayed offside in the build-up to Cuco Martina’s extraordinary opener and Laurent Koscielny tripped under pressure from Long before he added Saints’ second.

The Arsenal boss also felt Jose Fonte’s header was borne out of an earlier poor decision, leaving just Long’s stoppage-time strike without complaint.

Asked why Wenger was smiling as he bemoaned a 4-0 loss, he said: "Look, I smile, I don’t smile - what can I do about it?

"I cannot influence that but I must say they were sharper than us in the challenges and on that front we’ve got to look at what we can master.

“Decisions of the referee you cannot master, but our own behaviour we can and on that front I believe Southampton looked stronger in the challenges and we lost too many tonight.”

Thanks for your input pal. :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4: