Official Arsenal FC Thread - 2015/16

I thought Walcott was very wasteful and dumb tonight.

Ah stop. A bit wasteful going forward but worked his socks off defending.

Oxlade :rollseyes:

He was shite and stupid. Ignoring overlaps. Refusing to pass. Dribbling into tackles and getting dispossessed when he should have released the ball to players in space. He ran around a bit alright.

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

:see_no_evil:

Oh fuckā€¦

Balls

We were asking for that, making no attempt to get out & keep the ball. See this much out please.

And thatā€™s why itā€™s great being an Arsenal fan. The hope and the despair.

Bellerin was fairly casual there.

We go again.

2 Likes

Have to be happy enough all things being equal. Shit start from us, poor finish.

Other results tonight have been kind so on we march.

#keepbelievinggooners

Spurs for the league :grinning:

I wonder will shitty togs be in with his woolich guff tonight?

I hope not pal. Heā€™ll have me in stitches, I wonā€™t be able to sleep as Iā€™ll get the giggles if he comes on here with his top class #bantz.

First time seeing young Campbell, looks decentā€¦ Giroud - Game changer. if Arsenal had pushed on after going ahead there was another goal at least for themā€¦ Lack of composure or fitness for the last 15?.

Negative defensive subsitutions & failing to attack the ball were the causes. Up to 70 mins they were hassling high up the pitch but the subs negated that tactic.

All in all a good result.

Tomorrowā€™s trip to Stoke will tell a lot. It would be a big statement from Woolwich if they won there. They have a truly dreadful record at Stoke. Beaten 2-0 last season, 3-0 the season before and have only won on one of their 8 visits to Stoke since Stoke were promoted in 2008 - that six seasons back in February 2010.