Official Fingal Dining Out Thread

Ah I wouldn’t call it toxic. He posts utter shite, I call him out on it, he runs to the moderators crying, it’s not really toxic.

1 Like

You’re a mystery wrapped up in an enigma, plastered over with cunt, and baked in hate. I like you too.

they definitely profited from the tragic incident. She was not a member of the rnli.
As to whether or not the rnli had any role in the cause of the incident I won’t be drawn on at this point.

Thoughts on Il Sorriso?

I’d like to add another welcome addition to the thread. Boqueria in Howth, on the site of the old Big Blue,just above the graveyard. A very nice tapas restaurant. Set menu of 6 tapas plus dessert 34 euro per head.

Would there be many dining out in Howth of a Wednesday evening? Tapas is my favourite but not easy find a very good one

There’s always a decent buzz in a Howth with the mix of locals and tourists. Places wouldn’t be full but wouldn’t be empty either on a Wednesday.

1 Like

Out in the car there driving through Portmarnock and I see that McHughs have opened another restaurant there.

They have indeed. My mother gave it a stellar review. My mother would not be an authority on cuisine.

1 Like

Very mixed reports. An a bit expensive for what it is apparently.

Place they have in Raheny is nice.

When eating in Giovanni’s in Malahide - don’t get garlic bread with cheese for €4.50. Simply order the normal garlic bread for €4.00 and ask for the complimentary parmesan cheese and save yourself €0.50.

5 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, dined in the Greedy Goose last night, lovely food, taster menu is excellent. Bill for 4 including drinks and desert €190. 8/10

1 Like

Great stuff

Malahide is a food lovers paradise

Any word on when the new place on the corner of Strand St is opening?

Nope.drove by it today and it looked nearly done

3 restaurants down there now which was always a residential street

Take care in Avoca, Malahideans.

Bon Appetite tonight. Food as always was excellent but the service left a lot to be desired.

4th time there in the last 12 months or so and the service has been progressively worse each time which is a shame, gone from top class to ehereyi refused to leave a tip. Won’t be going back again in a hurry

:astonished:

Let them know by email mate. They will be shocked

Were jaipur shocked when you emailed them mate?