Official Fingal Dining Out Thread

quirky enough choice & off the beaten track- one for the foodys rather than the tourists

Does produce from the Irish Sea sell well in restaurants on that side of the country or does the Sellafield cloud hang over the industry?

Thanks mate, I think it will be a success and would would just like to announce that TASE has agreed to be treasurer of the new group, which gives an added bonus of public service efficiency to the post.

There will be no misapropriation of funds in the Official TFK Fingal Dining Clubā€¦

:lol:

The water around Fingal is the most polluted in the country.
Itā€™s beaches lost their blue flags due to the filth of the water.

Alas, chislers and work commitments have led to a lack of dining out latelyā€¦

A question for the club chairman - does procuring fresh fish from the likes of Wrights of Howth fall into the realms of this thread or is it ruled out on the ā€œdining outā€ piece?

The food was fine as far as I can recall. The problem was I put sitting at a table beside a table of some of the loudest and most ostentatious low class cunts it has ever been my misfortune to share oxygen with. The waiting staff would do fuck all to get them to shut the fuck up and eventually found me another table. And who should be at the next table. Denis O Brien

:rolleyes:

[quote=ā€œMullach Ide, post: 539393ā€]
Thanks mate, I think it will be a success and would would just like to announce that TASE has agreed to be treasurer of the new group, which gives an added bonus of public service efficiency to the post.

There will be no misapropriation of funds in the Official TFK Fingal Dining Clubā€¦[/quote]

Here why donā€™t you fuck off with your innuendo and snidey little comments towards the Limerick Chippers Club. Have your club and we will have ours. It seems to be an inferiority complex that makes you keep referring to us. Talk away about your pulled pork and vienna sausages you snob and leave us be. :guns:

hi mate

hows it going- any chance you might not clutter our thread with posts like that

much appreciated

Fingal Raven

Unfortunately Mac, itā€™s a dining out club, however kudos for contributing to the local economy of Fingal.

Canā€™t see what all the excitement is about here I can all that sort of stuff in a small shithole like Gort

Tell that to the Velvet Strand laid out like a majestic carpet under the watchful eye of a blue flag fluttering in a light Fingallian breeze.

Disappointed that you would see our little group as a threat to your , ahem ā€œclubā€, Iā€™m curious though as why you would see

There will be no misapropriation of funds in the Official TFK Fingal Dining Clubā€¦

as a dig at the lcg, I took your word, at the time, that the money was just resting in your account.

Methinks you doth protest too muchā€¦

Just had the one thing to say mate i doubt iā€™ll be posting in this thread anyomre. I made my point.

A couple of thousand Brazilians cooking their dinners in the evenings is not really considered a culinary enclaveā€¦

Can I ask all Western Seaboard dwellers to set up their own thread to discuss this sort of mundane shite rather than clutter up this new, yet prestigious threadā€¦

You can ask alright, you can ask anything you want

The issue has been cleared up before this is a rural site for rural people we have allowed ye the thread about urban related Issues and you should have posted your little restaurant reviews there.

Please refrain from the racist remarks the Brazilians improved Gort no end

n.

+1. Horrific comment about the fine Brazilian people of Gort.

If you can show where said racist remarks are, I will by all means refrain from them.
Iā€™m not the one that called Gort a shithole despite the large Brazilian population living there.
Youā€™re not related to Michelle on the Apprentice are you?

Please read the thread title and post accordingly, on topic of courseā€¦

if i went to gort right now- took a shit in the main street it would improve gort no end