Official Leeds united 08/09 thread

cunts…

Something to get off your chest there Gman?!

fuck you…

we’re leeds and we’re proud of it,
we’re leeds leeds leeds and we’re proud of it…

nah, I’m only pulling the piss. Was going to do it earlier, but didnt want to ruin the thread’s lonliness of only having 2 posters on it, but shan got involved so I said I may as well make my feelings known!

also, I wanted to just write ‘cunts’ on its own, but for some reason, when we post on this board we have to have 10 characters, hence the … at the end.

and what has caused you to have such a hatred of leeds united gman…

[quote=“Gman”]nah, I’m only pulling the piss. Was going to do it earlier, but didnt want to ruin the thread’s lonliness of only having 2 posters on it, but shan got involved so I said I may as well make my feelings known!

also, I wanted to just write ‘cunts’ on its own, but for some reason, when we post on this board we have to have 10 characters, hence the … at the end.[/quote]

and here i was thinking it was a subtle piss take of puke with all his … in his messages!

still you managed to get puke wound up gman - imagine what’d happen if you’d have called brian lohan a cunt?!

he hasn’t me wound up at all…but i do have a fairly foul mouth i will agree to that…

I dont! only messing with yourself and mac. It was me doing the messin all along!

I was at a Leeds/Liverpool game there in Landsdowne a few years back, 98 I think it was just after the World cup, Lazio and Pats were there too. There was this gobshite by us on the south terrace supporting Leeds. Kept roaring ‘turn him jimmy!’ any time the ball went forward. Any time I see JFHasslebank now I always say ‘turn him Jimmy’. And kept singing we are leeds we are leeds etc. Standing there on his own. an absolute gobshite.

I cant say I was sorry to see Leeds go down tho, but that was moreso to do with how they were runing the club, and the way they signed players like that chap from Derby, cant think of his name, left footed lad, and they offering him 30K a week when he was going in for about 20 or something. They ran themselves into the ground over foolish things, and got deserved results. plus, I think Denis Wise is a cunt, but was sorry not to see them get promoted last year. They have a fanbase and financial support now that should see them back in the premiership within 5 years al Man city when they went down. I’d like to see the likes of Forest back in the mix too.

seth johnson is the lad…was on 8k a week at derby went up to leeds and he and his agent agreed they would look for 18k and take 12-14k a week…walked in and ridsdale offered 25k a week and the boys eventually walked out with 30k a week…sums up everything that was wrong with leeds at the time…

Dennis Wise is an utter utter cunt. Nothing on that ultra cunt Peter Risdale though.

disappointing 1-1 draw away to yeovil yesterday…macallister out…

Anywhere in the top half would be a good finish for Leeds. Don’t be too hasty on McAllister - you could end with Stan.

anything outside the top six would be a terrible finish bandage…considering if we hadn’t the 15 point deduction we would have been automatically promoted last year…if anything macallister has a stronger squad this season…

great win last night…beating crystal palace 4-0 in the carling cup…beckford scoring his 5th goal of the season…3 home league games in a row and i expect us to take 9 points from these but would probably take 7 at this early stage…

How old is your man Beckford Puke?

he is 23/24 rock…they bought him from non league side 3/4 years ago…

I see Celtic icon Paul ‘Telferinho’ Telfer has signed for Leeds.

If you trawl back through the Summer Transfer Window thread Bandage I think I posted it there. Not sure how he’s been doing though. He must be close to retirement at this stage.

Some antics today. Leeds go 5-0 up. Michalik gets sent off and Crewe scored 2 goals in last 3 mins to lose 5-2. Its never dull at Elland Road.

badly needed win…beckford scores again…good win over them bradford cunts during the week also…