Official list of Michael Twee scandals

Shows how detested SF still are by the Irish public. The only other party with a candidate and not getting within a sniff. After a period of time as Europa League qualifiers, they’re going to be back to relegation strugglers

A corrupt Humpty Dumpty fairy poet who has lived in Limerick, Clare and Galway will end up beating their candidate by ten votes to every one. It’s remarkable

1 Like

That’s a good thing.

Personally I preferred SF when they were more despised by the Irish public.

1 Like

Is that the official quisling stance or are you voicing your own quisling opinion here?

Simply stating a fact.
They need Jarry Adams back in charge.

Sinn Fein are polling at 18-20% — where they have been for the last 4 or 5 years. Presidential election is not a reflection of party, but personality… Do you need me to go on? Or will I educate you via text away from the forum?

1 Like

This presidential election has been a disaster for them. MLMcD’s position is untenable. I’m sure you’d agree?

Either it’s the leader or the party that’s the problem. You decide.

1 Like

+1. I’m switching allegiance from Sinn Féin IRA to Peter Casey.

3 Likes

100% — I was against entering the thing and the performance of the candidate has been poor… Michael D will romp it because Irish people have no original thought and generally let the media and sentiment guide them.

1 Like

its the electorates fault

I made that announcement earlier today.

We are so aligned in our thinking it scares me at times.

The Shinners are worse than those Liverpool fans - always the victims, always somebody else’s fault.

Opinion polls :grin:

There’s no one blaming anyone here except you.

of course its the electorates fault; the morons have continued the cunts that bankrupted the country

True, but what are the alternatives. The yanks complain but at least they have two ideologies to chose from. We have two gombeen back slapping parties that have coalesced. Thats it, no other party can take power, ever. There’s a non existent labour party and scum fein. There are no options

1 Like

So is Sabina fingering the florist then?

1 Like

It’s not a political office.

1 Like

He needs to be challenged on this. Poor ol Brian Lenihan RIP was hung out for less.

1 Like

We are great mates but we challenge and demand the best from each other.

1 Like

rosebud!