Official list of Michael Twee scandals

of course theres an alternative. TINA is the method by which FFGLAB have kept a stranglehold on the country.

were close enough now with the confidence and supply agreement. next time the indies and the shinners should not go into govt and finally force FF & FG together. Lab are nearly done.

Lads want the President driving around the Country in a Lada.

4 Likes

this would be perfect for the poison dwarf

https://www.bttfproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/hFFlEw1.jpg

1 Like

A Rolls Royce-Bentley?

nah bentley

they want the president driving around in the back of a hiace

1 Like

well let him so, after his ā€œmost vulnerableā€ shote talk last night. Iā€™m sure theyl make him feel at mobile home.

And flying Ryanair with Racists. You can only laugh it all tbh, youā€™re lucky you donā€™t live in a backward Country like us fools anymore.

heā€™s a proper statesmen compared to the jokers up against him, he deserves all the trappings of the presidential office, if he wants to fly to Offaly, he can do it if he wants

1 Like

Look at how happy these A List Sports stars are to meet our President.

image image

Case closed.

I donā€™t see any sportsmen there

1 Like

youā€™d swear he was spending big money anyway, sure its a lousy 6 or 7 million pound, fucking peanuts

Trump would only be wiping his hole with that kind of money.

Michael D is Ireland.

1 Like

The AFR permanently outraged are badly out of touch on this one.

I couldnt give a fuck what heā€™s in ā€¦ heā€™s a liar and has been exposed as a liar ā€¦ heā€™s using state money to pay for a rent boy also - I suppose we cant have him riding any old man can we? It has to be the best for the president.

2 Likes

The lads giving out about the presidentā€™s expenses are flocking to support some scruffy gimp who doesnā€™t even pay tax in Oireland.

4 Likes

I actually heard a good one the other day about Michael twee in the back of a hiace with a musician in the 70s.
There are an awful lot of very good michael twee yarns out there currently.

And staying in air B&B. :grinning:

He said heā€™d stay for one term.

Buried his head in the trough for seven years and doesnā€™t want to take it out.

3 Likes