Well???

:pint:

#winning

#itslikewatchingbrazil

#winning

#itslikewatchingbrazil[/QUOTE]
[ATTACH=full]3168[/ATTACH]

:clap::clap::clap:

The lads played 35 minutes of football tonight that was absolutely sensational. Ended up just hanging on for finish though.

2-14 to 3-7

Bumped for @TreatyStones

:popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

@caoimhaoin

Are you currently based in Cork or Dublin? Are you coaching S&C only or skills drills?

Has this been resolved, kid?

Cork mostly, although I have ventured out for a small bit of S&C consultancy and Fundemantal Movement with kids.

But my main role for the main team I’m with is S&C/Performance Coach. I have taken some skill aspects and/or full sessions but generally S&C. With the other team I am with I’m just the head coach/trained/manager or whatever the fuck you want to call it.
I also help out with a 3rd team, but not too much.

PM you later.

1 Like

Not officially but we haven’t been thrown out yet and no award of the game has been made (despite what the leader says). Its looking likely that sense will prevail and we’ll get replay.

Hammy likes this.

1 Like

Very good article, I like Quirke, he’s an interesting fella to listen to. His bits on the Second Captains podcast tend to be quite good and he was outstanding at the GAA’s coaching thing there in Croke Park a while back. He’s dead fucking right about spoofers.

1 Like

Which spoofers in particular, pal?

Teddy McCarthy is my favourite example in these situations.

1 Like

Informative.

Is Derek McGrath a spoofer?

Never met him, but he always struck me as being from the Cheddar school, definitely not a spoofer.

1 Like

Why don’t you just cut to the chase and just say it… McGeeney.