Official TFK Garth Brooks Meet Up July 2014

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 899368, member: 24”]Thursday mate.

I’ll be getting my tickets in a couple of weeks.[/quote]

whats this? I didnt think Garth Brooks and such a socialite event would be your scene farmer. I’m highly confused by this!

I am taking the piss Gman. I am assuming there will be a Thursday gig to make it a full week of gigs in a couple of weeks time.

That said I have nothing against Garth.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 899371, member: 24”]I am taking the piss Gman. I am assuming there will be a Thursday gig to make it a full week of gigs in a couple of weeks time.

That said I have nothing against Garth.[/quote]

Phew. I wouldnt know if there was a thursday gig or not to be honest.

I have nothing against him either, other than his music, the genre of music, and the fans of his music.

[quote=“Gman, post: 899375, member: 112”]Phew. I wouldnt know if there was a thursday gig or not to be honest.

I have nothing against him either, other than his music, the genre of music, and the fans of his music.[/quote]
Sounds like someone loves Garth’s wacky shirts.

Good response, “sport”. You truly are a horrible waste of afterbirth.

He’s a talentless hick.

Carryharry is going the three nights.

Please note, i got your ticket. See you in July. Hugs… :pint:

I have nothing really against Garth Brooks I have listened to some of him music in the past and enjoyed it somewhat, but there is no way in the world I’d shell out actual money to see him play. I’m guessing over 50% of people going don’t own an album of his and I would be confident in that.

You’d be confident that you’re guessing or confident on the number of albums?

Word on the street is that Paul Brady has been lined up to support GB. Magnificent news if true, although until it’s announced officially, nobody knows.

This might sway @farmerinthecity

So far we have Julio Geordio, Rocko, Treaty Stones, myboyblue, briantinnion, croppy boy, farmerinthecity, The Ulterior Motive, balbec, carryharry and GMan all signing up for Team GB. :clap:

Is it Garth or his evil twin Garret that will be appearing?

Is Assumpta going?

Chris.

Never mind half the crowd not owning an album as someone said above. I’d say 60 pc of them call him Gareth brooks.

Hey mate, I might have that spare ticket you were looking for.

In other words, everyone who is anyone.

Sorry mate not interested. Not knocking anyone who is going as I said his old stuff isnt the worst but I wouldn’t go as far as the coach to see him . Never mind travel to Dublin.