Official TFK UFC Thread

[QUOTE=ā€œEsso Oil, post: 1075244, member: 2735ā€]Not a fan but for those who are interested.
Just watching the Celtics pre-game broadcast and Emily Austen was interviewing Dana(?) White. Anyway he was taking about McGregor v the Brazilian chap as the next fight, When Emily asked would the fight take place in Boston, the bold Mr White said no, its going to be on in Vegas.

BTW Emily is about the only thing worth looking at in the TD Garden these days.
http://index.php?attachments/ea-jpeg.2211/&embedded=1&temp_hash=aed92ff09bfc6ae33f21a8182492b41f
[ATTACH=full]2211[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Rondo gone now too :frowning:

Yeah. The white flag eventually hoisted for the next few years. They have potentially something like 15 first round picks in the next couple of years. Ainge needs to work some magic.

ps i do not contribute to the score.ie
http://jrnl.ie/1888526

Hopefully I wake up in the morning to news this cuntflap was beaten to a pulp. That doesnā€™t really suit the narrative so Iā€™ll assume heā€™s going to knock him out in whatever round he declares beforehand

The German fella looks about 40 and from the youtube clip I seen during the week has taken quite a few bangs to the head. Heā€™s cannon fodder.

Thereā€™s a surprise

I also heard this evening this chap is ranked lower than McGregor. Yet if McGregor beats him he gets a title shot. How does that work?

Dana White knows a cashcow when he sees one. The US love an Irish fighter, heā€™ll sell Vegas out on the back of McGregorā€™s yarns. To be fair to him, he knows how to sell himself to the masses and the UFC is all about selling itself. McGregor would sell his own mother for a few bob and a title shot.

Agreed, but who can blame him? He ainā€™t going to feed himself as a concert pianist.

Oh I agree, McGregor doesnt give a fuck what people think, he wants the money, he never claimed anything different all along. Best of luck to him, Iā€™m not too bothered by him, but UFC is fucking ridiculous as a sport.

Agreed. The speed and depth of the backtrack by our revered politician in the face of a little bile from pond life was depressingly familiar also.

Where or what was this?

Some woman senator said that UFCMMA should be banned in Ireland despite never having seen it.
She performed a backtrack that this board would be proud of.

I think thatā€™s the gist of it.

Well they did threaten to rape her.

[QUOTE=ā€œPiles Hussain, post: 1076492, member: 363ā€]Some woman senator said that UFCMMA should be banned in Ireland despite never having seen it.
She performed a backtrack that this board would be proud of.

I think thatā€™s the gist of it.[/QUOTE]

Catherine Noone. She wants to give it a go now. :rolleyes:

What time is McGregor due on at?

[QUOTE=ā€œThrawneen, post: 1076504, member: 129ā€]Catherine Noone. She wants to give it a go now. :rolleyes:

What time is McGregor due on at?[/QUOTE]
3 I believe.

Thanks.

Any streams, boys?

http://atdhe.mx/boxing/watch-ufc-fight-night-59-mcgregor-vs-siver-754f8

Dominant performance from McGregor. Great post match action with him jumping the cage to get to Aldo. Only a matter of deciding where the fight will be held now.

How much longer can this farce be called a ā€˜sportā€™?