Official TFK UFC Thread

Which proves her point to an extent, and makes her backtrack all more depressing.

Sadly we live in a world where bent activities are often called sport, I mean look at horse racing ffs.

McGregor is lucky the wheels have fallen off the Munster Rugby bandwagon. They’ve been crying out for a new one to jump on.

Munster/Ulster/Connacht. Leinster’s are barely hanging. The French and English rightly mugged off the provinces. Imagine spending money to go to Vegas to see this shit? You’d be better off buying a ticket for Britney.

[MEDIA=facebook]653653084745136[/MEDIA]

Cathal Penred seems to have mugged off his opponent, even according to the boss of the UFC
[MEDIA=dailymotion]x2f0ype[/MEDIA]

I cant see that link you posted @TreatyStones but here’s a gif of a punch that sent Sivers down, surely this looks a little dodgy?

http://fat.gfycat.com/InexperiencedSelfreliantDarklingbeetle.webm

Well done Conor, Irish sporting legend.

Anyone who knows this shit, @Turenne[/USER], [USER=41]@Captainshan, is it true to say McGregor has gotten a title fight without fighting ANYONE of note?

If so, its fair going/a pisstake.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1076622, member: 180”]I cant see that link you posted @TreatyStones but here’s a gif of a punch that sent Sivers down, surely this looks a little dodgy?

http://fat.gfycat.com/InexperiencedSelfreliantDarklingbeetle.webm[/QUOTE]

Ah lads

You lads know nothing. Typical begrudging cunts. Ignore the hype, that’s all part of the game, but Conor is the real deal.

real deal at what?

Bating.

Back off fucker, I ain’t begrudging him anything, merely questioning the sport. Best of luck to him, in fact fire up the YT of his post match presser, it’s McGregor gold, he’s got these cunts eating out the palm of his hand.

This fucking thundering gobshite again

a national embarrassment

probably just needs to face guys with different styles more than anything…he’s also had very few fights so he needs the odd bit of canon fodder…from what I’ve seen Aldo would mince him…its way to soon for him to be fighting Aldo…then again if Mcgregor is in it for the quick buck then its all set up nicely because he will get paid a fortune to take on Aldo…

Nah, they get relative pittance until they are champion and in big fights. Also all the S&C and everything that goes with it is expensive. He’s dreaming if he thinks he can get in and out and make a packet. GSP, who is the greatest fighter ever in this sport only starting making real coin a few years ago. UFC has a huge hold over their earning potential. They are basically on wages, and restricted what they can get outside of that.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1076621, member: 180”]Cathal Penred seems to have mugged off his opponent, even according to the boss of the UFC
[MEDIA=dailymotion]x2f0ype[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]
:eek::eek:

Does anyone actually watch this? Is he going to get his head kicked off him in the next one?
Be good for Ireland if they could get a big fight in Croker but not sure how the outdoors thing would work.
Saw some picture of him squaring up to the number one there. [SIZE=3]The lad is a cunt of epic proportions and completely lacking in class. Best of luck to him though. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1076649, member: 332”]Does anyone actually watch this? Is he going to get his head kicked off him in the next one?
Be good for Ireland if they could get a big fight in Croker but not sure how the outdoors thing would work.
Saw some picture of him squaring up to the number one there. [SIZE=3]The lad is a cunt of epic proportions and completely lacking in class. Best of luck to him though. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]
No. The score seem to be pushing this stuff like mad and the type of lads that read it ramble on about it. The lad I’m sharing a house with for example, but he wouldn’t stay up to watch it or know the first thing about it. “It’ll be great now the world title fight in Croke park” -already confirmed it’ll be in Vegas.

McGregor himself I liked but he’s getting annoying. He’s only acting up for the publicity but he’s turning a lot of people off in the way he’s going about it. He won’t give a shit though, it’s a sport with very few big personalities or household names and he’s become a favourite of UFC bosses because he raises its profile. He knows what he’s doing and he’s now gotten himself a title shot far faster than if he just fought and said nothing.