Official TFK UFC Thread

He’s out of his depth.

Its embarrassing.

Yes, it is, a pantomime actor who spent his weekends entertaining obese kids became world champion of the UFC. It is the equivalent to Twink winning a WBA or WBC title.

What type of collages did he do? Paper mache?

I totally agree with your points and you’re absolutely routing all-comers on this thread today but I should clarify that obese adults like myself were entertained by WWE too.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1081368, member: 2533”]Lesnar was a world champion in the UFC.

Mickey Rourke never had a fight that went beyond 4 rounds and had his face destroyed as a result of boxing.

Therein lies the difference, in UFC an actor can take up the sport and become a world champion in a short space of time, the same does not apply to boxing, the thought of it actually happening in boxing is risible.[/QUOTE]

You are ignoring the fact that lesnar was a ncaa champion wrestler in collage.

I’m not fully au fait with the ol ratings, but does glasagusban ‘hearting’ this post mean he wants to bum me? Cod that’s not alright. Not alright at all.

Ewan’s article:
https://ewanmackenna.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/mouth-almighty/

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1081986, member: 9”]Ewan’s article:
https://ewanmackenna.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/mouth-almighty/[/QUOTE]

I take it Ewan doesn’t watch a lot of combat sport.

He’s right though

@Il Bomber Destro thinks you can become a top class world champion in boxing without being technically skilled :smiley:

You can and you’re taking liberties with the term top class. They’re your words, not mine.

:smiley:

I’m going to crush you like an ant on this so don’t going crawling under your rock or wussing out with your smileys. At least have the guts to stand behind what you have dug for yourself.

You’ve made a fool of yourself and don’t need to discuss this any more. Please don’t continue repeating yourself more and more desperately in an effort to prove you were right.

Glasagusban has already used 2 smilies onto his topic, the man is fucked. Can someone just finish him off.

Too much of a pussy to stand behind your spoofery and take your beating. I won’t stop until you admit what you said was nonsense or I am happy with the level of public shame I inflict on you with respect to your ignorance and cowardice.

FFS now I know how that poor girl you bombarded with text messages felt.

his sister would get it

id say she has plenty of times

No, you are being called out and you are squirming like a little bitch in front of a public gallery. That’s what you feel right now.