Official TFK UFC Thread

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1081306, member: 273”]That’s a very misinformed comment. As someone who participated in both (training only MMA) I would say discipline is even more important in MMA.
Can we get back to explaining what a cunt this lad is.[/QUOTE]

His ignorance is unreal.

It’s very important to condition for it. If your at the right level it’s not too bad, learning to absorb it and twist slightly to fleshy areas is a defensive skill.

Is that it for him if he loses to Aldo the next day? Surely you can’t come back from that with the way he carries on?

He won’t lose.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1081306, member: 273”]That’s a very misinformed comment. As someone who participated in both (training only MMA) I would say discipline is even more important in MMA.
Can we get back to explaining what a cunt this lad is.[/QUOTE]

MMA is to Boxing as what Rugby is to Football.

When William Webb Ellis got sick of being hammered at football everyday, he went off and created a sport that would suit people who had little or no natural sporting ability. MMA is similar to rugby in that its intakes come from a load of minority sports and failed boxers.

He’ll get flogged.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1081332, member: 2533”]MMA is to Boxing as what Rugby is to Football.

When William Webb Ellis got sick of being hammered at football everyday, he went off and created a sport that would suit people who had little or no natural sporting ability. MMA is similar to rugby in that its intakes come from a load of minority sports and failed boxers.[/QUOTE]
In the same way those that failed at women invented asexuality.

Incorrect, above all people you should actually know the answer to this - it’s called gayness.

Asexuality does not prevent me from loving or having attractions to women.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1081332, member: 2533”]MMA is to Boxing as what Rugby is to Football.

When William Webb Ellis got sick of being hammered at football everyday, he went off and created a sport that would suit people who had little or no natural sporting ability. MMA is similar to rugby in that its intakes come from a load of minority sports and failed boxers.[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it but you are looking like a real idiot here the more you spout, pal. At least go off and read about the history of MMA before talking nonsense. MMA dates back to ancient greece and rome, you ham.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1081340, member: 2533”]
[SIZE=3]
Incorrect, above all people you should actually know the answer to this - it’s called gayness.

Asexuality does not prevent me from loving or having attractions to women.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
No, you manage to prevent it yourself.

The UFC was only formed in 1993. You had a former pantomime actor become a world champion a short while after taking up the sport.

The WBO was only founded in 1988, Herbie fucking Hide held the title twice ffs… what’s your point?

You had an actor like Mickey Rourke take up boxing and got beat to a pulp in nearly all his fights against journeymen fighters.

An actor like Brock Lesnar goes to the UFC and becomes a world champion shortly after.

Hide had been boxing since his youth and turned pro at 18. Lesnar followed a career in acting and decided to switch over in his 30s and became a world champion shortly after. You’re only aiding my argument.

The WBO is the fourth and most recently formed organisation in boxing and it still has more history than UFC.

Why would any man care so much about another mans sexuality, that’s not alright. Unless you dearly wish to penetrate him, then alright, that’s cool too if you do.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1081353, member: 2533”]You had an actor like Mickey Rourke take up boxing and got beat to a pulp in nearly all his fights against journeymen fighters.

An actor like Brock Lesnar goes to the UFC and becomes a world champion shortly after.

Hide had been boxing since his youth and turned pro at 18. Lesnar followed a career in acting and decided to switch over in his 30s and became a world champion shortly after. You’re only aiding my argument.

The WBO is the fourth and most recently formed organisation in boxing and it still has more history than UFC.[/QUOTE]

You don’t have an arument you plonker- You’re insecurity is driving you to spout all kinds of unsubstantiated rubbish- you’re bluffing. Lesnar won multiple greco-roman wrestling titles before moving to wwf- He thought he could cut it in UFC but all he did was sit on guys- When he came up against someone as big and powerful as him he was destroyed. Mickey Rourke won a boxing fight a few weeks ago at 62.

Lesnar was a world champion in the UFC.

Mickey Rourke never had a fight that went beyond 4 rounds and had his face destroyed as a result of boxing.

Therein lies the difference, in UFC an actor can take up the sport and become a world champion in a short space of time, the same does not apply to boxing, the thought of it actually happening in boxing is risible.

He’ll win inside two rounds

He was a division 1 wrestler and national champion in collage

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1081340, member: 2533”]
[SIZE=3]

Asexuality does not prevent me from loving or having attractions to women.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
It doesn’t prevent you from being a sad cunt either.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1081368, member: 2533”]Lesnar was a world champion in the UFC.

Mickey Rourke never had a fight that went beyond 4 rounds and had his face destroyed as a result of boxing.

Therein lies the difference, in UFC an actor can take up the sport and become a world champion in a short space of time, the same does not apply to boxing, the thought of it actually happening in boxing is risible.[/QUOTE]
You fucking moron.