Official TFK UFC Thread

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1082526, member: 2533”]Why are you quoting something I never said.

I said when energy levels on a par. This is stating the obvious but when you get tired you make mistakes and boxing is probably the sport where this is punished the most. Your guard drops you leave yourself open and Froch has done this well in his career, he was worn his opponents down and he has punished them with his power. This has nothing to do with technical ability and you continue to jump from pillar to post to escape your initial comment.[/QUOTE]
I’m not getting away from it, i still think he is technically brilliant.

Your argument is probably one of the most outrageously dumb ones in the history of sports discussion on here. Imagine saying Man UNited were technically inferior to say Derby cos Derby could stay with them till half time.

Its completely insane

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1082556, member: 273”]I’m not getting away from it, i still think he is technically brilliant.

Your argument is probably one of the most outrageously dumb ones in the history of sports discussion on here. Imagine saying Man UNited were technically inferior to say Derby cos Derby could stay with them till half time.

Its completely insane[/QUOTE]

Again, there is absolutely nothing tangible there to support your comment. You have been trying to act like you never made that comment for over three years now, your earlier effort at defending it went to saying how well he executes his game plan, that’s not a technical skills, that’s tactical. [SIZE=3]Froch is a plodder, his defence is wide open, his punch combinations are brutish but it’s the power, conditioning, heart and chin that he has that gets him through as well as having a good head to carry out a game plan. I don’t take anything away from what he has achieved, even though I think he’s a cunt, he has deserved it but saying he is technically skilled is ridiculous as he’s had to rely on other aspects of his game in fights he was getting outboxed.

And your analogy is plainly ridiculous, Froch wore his opponents down because he could maintain an intense tempo the whole way [/SIZE]throughout[SIZE=3] the fight, he didn’t tire and what really sucked the life out of his opponents was the way he could walk through their best punches with little effect on him. He wore his opponents down with his chin and endurance, nothing to do with technical skills as the punches he took in those fights reinforce that.

A guy who takes punches like below on a consistent basis is not a technically superb boxer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTc7XUaQzeU
[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1082588, member: 2533”]Again, there is absolutely nothing tangible there to support your comment. You have been trying to act like you never made that comment for over three years now, your earlier effort at defending it went to saying how well he executes his game plan, that’s not a technical skills, that’s tactical. [SIZE=3]Froch is a plodder, his defence is wide open, his punch combinations are brutish but it’s the power, conditioning, heart and chin that he has that gets him through as well as having a good head to carry out a game plan. I don’t take anything away from what he has achieved, even though I think he’s a cunt, he has deserved it but saying he is technically skilled is ridiculous as he’s had to rely on other aspects of his game in fights he was getting outboxed.

And your analogy is plainly ridiculous, Froch wore his opponents down because he could maintain an intense tempo the whole way [/SIZE]throughout[SIZE=3] the fight, he didn’t tire and what really sucked the life out of his opponents was the way he could walk through their best punches with little effect on him. He wore his opponents down with his chin and endurance, nothing to do with technical skills as the punches he took in those fights reinforce that.

A guy who takes punches like below on a consistent basis is not a technically superb boxer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTc7XUaQzeU
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

What a chin

Carl Froch, the pride of Nottingham and England

What’s. Going on?

Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz both popped for drug use

:eek:

:eek:

Presume that’s going to be that for Silva. Came up positive for drostanolone. Andro too according to some reports. What’s the UFC’s policy on suspensions?

Diaz just tested positive for marijuana again. Off the charts apparently :smiley:

What’s the story with tickets for his Vegas fight. How to get them and cost?

:smiley:

I won’t have anymore bad-mouthing of pro wrestling.

Genuine question lads. Any takers?

You want to be some wannabe to jump on that bandwagon and waste all that money.
Stay at home and watch it in private. That way when everyone disowns this cunt after losing you can remain neutral at worst, or just agree away with what a cunt he was with those bagging him out and you won’t look or feel like such a plug.

Disowning losers is gay

@habanerocat (wtf is with that username btw) is a confident guy with lots of disposable income, and is allowed into the USA. Everything Kev isnt and can’t do. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

Press Tour for the McGregor/Aldo fight starting to ramp up. McGregor in his usual understated mood as you’d expect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UFUhsSsXU

Great to see a real man like Thiago Silva calling this chump out for what he is :clap:

Link?