Official TFK UFC Thread

67,000 people applied for tickets to today’s press conference.

67,000. Dana Whites eyes must have turned the dollar signs when he found that out.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1116395, member: 180”]67,000 people applied for tickets to today’s press conference.

67,000. Dana Whites eyes must have turned the dollar signs when he found that out.[/QUOTE]

How much were the tickets?

€50 a pop.

50 quid a ticket for a press conference? Fuckin hell. We really are a nation of bandwagoners

They were free.

:smiley:

:oops:

Free press conference in the middle of a working day in Dublin 1

Those demographics are not conducive to $$$

They will sanitise it over time to market it to kids - action figures etc

Jesus I watched some of the press conference on setanta last night, fucking horrendous stuff. Fucking mongs in the audience shouting up shite questions.

Did he come out with any original, philosophical gems for the masses to ponder?

Come on brazil

Did he fuck? It was like watching one of those traveller bare knuckle you tube videos were Jimmy John Joe junior is calling out Mickey Macdonagh.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1116441, member: 2272”]Free press conference in the middle of a working day in Dublin 1

Those demographics are not conducive to $$$

They will sanitise it over time to market it to kids - action figures etc[/QUOTE]
I know an accountant that went to this. Gimp.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I don’t see the relation between wanting to see McGregor win and someone being a gimp for going to a press conference and being an accountant. You fool.

Typical joe.ie demographc slavering away in the crowd. God knows what home life is like for that kid who asked the question and his McGregorie father.

I don’t see the relation between wanting to see McGregor win and someone being a gimp for going to a press conference and being an accountant. You fool.[/QUOTE]

You signed in to this thread as a fan, now you’re turning your nose up at people attending promotional events for one of his fights.

So what are you?

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1116475, member: 2514”]You signed in to this thread as a fan, now you’re turning your nose up at people attending promotional events for one of his fights.
[/QUOTE]
Yes

Explain to me how this isn’t hypocrisy.

Explain to me why you don’t have the backbone to fuck off out of here like you pledged to do? Could you even manage a month?