Official TFK UFC Thread

this time 6 months this will be like the nutri bullet thread in terms of traffic

1 Like

Signing in.
McGregor should be a inspiration to all the young dole scrounging Jackeen delinquents that you can do something with your life besides stealing cars/joyriding, robbing old ladies and shooting heroin, even if you have a irritating personality.

2 Likes

Aldo’s injury was probably a blessing in disguise. Having beaten someone like Mendes, a loss to Aldo is nowhere near as damaging as it would have otherwise been.

2 Likes

They should go puck the head off people?

Hon McGregor you legend

great boxing skills from Conor here, some handspeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDPgZVQvii8

His GF/missus must be delighted at his success.

What did Chris Rock say, a man is as faithful as his options

2 Likes

What a guy

Conor is an inspiration to all young Irish people

Aldo is pissed

I am not going to only beat McGregor up: I am going to make an example out of him. I am going to beat up this son of a bitch so bad that he won’t be able to open his mouth to say his shit for over a month. I am going to break the jaw of this pussy son of a bitch in three parts. The queer fans of that pussy and the UFC will regret putting that fucktard with me in the octagon because I am going to put an end to his rise. I’ve never felt this powerful in my life. Before breaking my rib I was knocking out light-heavyweights with body shots. I can’t spar yet, but I am still punching and kicking with the same power. I won’t even bother dodging McGregor’s little punches and his ballerina kicks: I am going to walk straight towards him and take away his manhood. Take his pride. Humiliate him. Swell up those balls-sucking lips of his. Good luck knocking me out: Cigano couldn’t do it in full-contact boxing. But the most delightful thing of all will be when I see the look on the faces of his racist Irish fans. Look at their faces after I have turned their national hero into a faggot.

For a lad who doesn’t give a fuck about UFC you’re posting a hell of a lot about it today

7 Likes

I admire McGregor, I found that interesting because he has rattled the fuck out of Aldo by the looks of it. Whats up your nose today?

useful

Clamped.

1 Like

Great to hear Bill Burr calling this cunt out on his latest podcast

good to see that “Fucktard” has even made it into Portuguese language and is being used by Aldo.

1 Like

+1

Was just about to post that…Is this a TFK exclusive of sorts?

Julio Geordio rates this post “winner”