Official TFK UFC Thread

I just did a search for the “quote” from Aldo. Balls.ie have already pulled it from their website, but the cached version throws up someone telling them to check their facts and sends them to reddit. looks like Myballsblue.ie spoke too soon and posted a false quote.

2 Likes

You absolute mug.
What kind of a dimwit would think that was real?

2 Likes

Outstanding work @gman.

1 Like

Good old @Sidney… In fairness, if fucktard didn’t have your spider senses tingling then it is time to leave the internet.

The village idiot mugs himself off again :grin:

That’s a fair point alright :frowning:

I’ll cut you some slack seeing as you are not long back from a break.

The time in America after the breakdown helped massively

2 Likes

Like the Octagon there is no hiding place on the Internet

He’s branching into merchandise, fair play.

Legend. I’m embarrassed at the level of racism in Ireland these days. The McGregor fans can be utterly disgusting racists.

Yea, that was since proven to be horseshit, I was mugged off right and proper.

1 Like

Racism is the sign of economic depravity. A nations wealth should be judged on its healthcare - in that regard we are near third world- in such conditions right wing/racism flourishes. As such the failing of our politicians over the last 20 years are evident in more ways than one across the country… all those years we partied hard and not a bob put into tackling our real problems… banking inquiry me bollox - what they wasted is reason enough for Cowen and Ahern to be lined up and shot.

What’s going to happen this weekend? Is Aldo going to fuck him up or is McGregor too big?

It all depends on wether it’s fixed or not,a rematch will be had no matter what

If aldo wins there isn’t a hope he’ll agree to a re match.

Why…does…mcgregor…talk…so…slow

McGregor will win in dubious circumstances (the referee will accidentally get knocked out and Dana White will hand McGregor a steel chair to poleaxe Aldo with. The referee will then miraculously regain consciousness just as McGregor does his finishing move on Aldo)

Aldo will then get the rematch that all the fans wanted and beat McGregor in a no holds barred, hell in a cell, tables, ladders and chairs match up.

7 Likes

Because he was coached to do so to best allow non knacks understand him.

1 Like

What?