Official TFK UFC Thread

Some smoking hot ring girls on show

Aldo and McGregor coming now

Looks like we outnumber the Brazilians in the crowd

#bestfansintheworld

Je suis Aldo

Hoooly fuck he looks drained

Iā€™d say he couldnt have even spit there.

The big fight now just a matter of hours away. All UFC fans - donā€™t forget to set your alarm clocks going to bed tonight. 4:55am tomorrow morning.

In summary:

McGregor looked like a junkie
Aldo took the piss out of him at the staredown

Was McGregor wearing a poppy in solidarity with heroin addicts?

Ridiculously gaunt. What would he have trimmed off in the lead up, 20, 30 lbs? Not good one would suspect.

Iā€™d say the cunt would blow away in the wind

Heā€™s looked drained for the last few fights as well. Cuts around 20lbs in the week leading up to the fight apparently. But if IV rehydrations are out of bounds for this fight it might make a difference. Aldo uses IVs to rehydrate as well but I donā€™t think his cuts are as extreme as McGregorā€™s.

Informative

Heā€™s in some shape apart from that though to be fair.

McGregor looks like my uncle when he was dying from smoking-related cancer.

1 Like

He will be back to normal come fight time, itā€™s amazing how gaunt a fighter can look especially the face after a severe cut, he will probably be what back up to 155 maybe more?

McGregor walks around close to 170 I would guess.

@Watchyourtoes He looks at least 160 on fight night. What I donā€™t understand about McGregor is that he apparently cuts most of the weight in the days before the fight. It doesnā€™t normally work like that in boxing. Guys take the weight off gradually. Donā€™t know how that drastic a cut in such a short time frame is even possible. Maybe @caoimhaoin can explain.

1 Like

He must have polished off a box of these.

Ya itā€™s crazy he looked massive at the presser yesterday, in saying that he looked alot worse the last time out against Mendes and said he did his knee which hampered the cut significantly. Aldo too looked much thinner than usual.I genuinely cannot call this fight, McGregor is vunerable to the ground game but I canā€™t remember the last time Aldo won by submission, Aldos leg kicks are sick but each attempt leads him open to McGregors counter left(Mendes rocked Aldo and has nowhere near McGregors power) This will be a chess match and Aldo always seems to find a way to win but all his shit talk aside McGregor is world class and has the skills and hunger to get the job done.

1 Like

:laughing: