Official TFK UFC Thread

Just read that McGregor is one of the nominees for Irish SPOTY :laughing:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:

What a fuckin bunch of mugs,clearly a fix one middlin punch he falls over and the ref jumps in, holy fuck,WWE wouldn’t get a look in here

Sure in his last fight the other lad killed him for a round and a half and the ref did nothing. McGregor then got him on the floor and ref jumped in straight away :laughing:

They don’t even do the fix well

5 Likes

How is he a failed boxer?

Jacked it in to go take up a minority sport.

It’s fuckin embarrassing,can we trade him and his "supporters"to the brits

An odd way to define failed. He won some schools national title when under 16 and then started mma instead. Hardly a minority either when the ‘sport’ is gaining far more publicity, money and attention than boxing currently is. Seems like he made a very good decision.

Joke of a “fight” tho. Wouldn’t want to have stayed up for that.

1 Like

Not really, realised he wasn’t good enough to make it in boxing and switched to an activity where a lot of bravado and steroids will make him money.

In fairness… This calamity just shows the opportunities there are to mug off the sheep of this world. Its hard to fathom the simplicity of it all.

12 Likes

Great shot from McGregor in fairness… What was Also doing walking into it??? McGregor has been living inside his head for year now and it affected him.

3 Likes

Got a lovely sleep in last night. Put the kettle on, turned on the replay of the fight, and by the time the wild rumpus was dying down my cup o’ tea was ready. Looking like a good day already.

This sport is a far cry from the one where Royce Gracie‎ dished out life lessons for fun… Gracie on UFC 1:

‎"When I come back for the finals with Gerard Gordeau, he bit my ear when I took him down," Gracie said. “He wasn’t allowed to bite. When we were on the ground, I whispered in his ear, I said, ‘You bit me.’” I looked at him, he just gave me a look like ‘So what?’ That’s when I got the choke. Think of what happened with Ken Shamrock, and with [Gordeau] cheating, there’s one rule, two rules: no gouge, no biting. And he cheated on that, so that’s why I kept the choke a little longer. I sent a message: Don’t F with me."‎

1 Like

Does McGregor still wear the joe.ie logo around on his arse?

Ah lovely this place is seething with the usual lads who haven’t a clue leading the way :smile: once a loser always a loser it seems! The begrudging irish lobsters always trying to drag everyone else down who trys to make it.Well done McGregor easy to spot the lads who obviously never took or even dreamed of throwing a punch in anger in their lives! (To be expected in fairness half of ye are angry, fat 40 year old virgin types!)Well done McGregor for rattling these duds alone :joy:

3 Likes

Hi lads, you sort of booted me off the forum a few months ago after I posted some long misinformed drunken shite about Fintan O’Toole but I just wanted to ask you lads if you thought that McGregor knock out looked very soft. How many hundreds of millions did the UFC have riding on a McGregor win? Aldo wanted to retire anyway… That was a Sonny Liston job yeah?

I am honestly over my anti-McGregor feeling. I’ve honestly nothing against him. Of course he wasn’t in on it. He probably thinks he’s the greatest ever now.

Exactly, rile someone up for so long and you know all they want is to take a shot at you more than anything, and just like that Aldo couldn’t resist an early exchange of power, unfortunately for him a clean straight to the chin will trump a wild overhand to the eye!

You utter mug. :laughing:

2 Likes

You see, a fat bullied as a child nerdy type is never too far away around here, enjoy the turkey and ham and jerking off to the Christmas guide over the next fortnight pal!

2 Likes

Hope you get some cracking fairytale books over the Christmas period, pal. Should keep you entertained!

1 Like