Official TFK UFC Thread

Thatā€™s a woeful retort you tried to respond far too quick, itā€™s too early on a Sunday morning for you perhaps!? Srick to waffling away to yourself in some bogball thread kid because I will only leave you behind.

Aldo was bawling after it according to Kenneth Earlyā€¦ Reckons hes done as the UFC have no time for him. Frankie Edgar and McGregor will be a a right scrapā€¦ Iā€™ve lost a lot of respect for McGregor over the last year but I still want him to winā€¦doesnā€™t he work with a Brasilian coach?

https://youtu.be/leWuKR4TOY0

When Joe Rogan came to interview him the very first thing McGregor did was congratulate Aldo on his 10 year reign as champion, he is always at his most sincere straight after a fight whatever the outcome.Make no mistake this was a to be the best you gotta beat the best type fight because had McGregor lost like Rousey or to a lesser degree Paige Van Zant he would have lost all his public persona and swagger but thatā€™s all it is a persona, behind all the bullshit as already said he is an elite fighter whi can finsish someone at any moment.

1 Like

Resorting to that so earlyā€¦oh dear.

The biggest fight in UFC history over after 13 seconds from one ā€œpunchā€ and youā€™re comparing it with a fight between a pair of journeymen boxers that lasted four times as long.

:smiley:

https://youtu.be/xrysDcXajE0

The blind faith has your brain all scrambled, buddy.

Who are these bums?

Look, no-oneā€™s saying that the boxing world is not dirty as fuck for bribery, the first thing I thought of was Sonny Liston but firstly, that bribery isnā€™t organised by the WBA/WBO/WBC/IBF, which is what it looks like here and secondly is that not an outrageous level of whataboutery? Does the fact that so many boxing fights are thrown not just make it more likely that UFC is probably full of thrown fights too?

Iā€™ll stop posting now, I just wanted to see if anyone was thinking the same.

Even if thatā€™s not a thrown fight the idea that the supposed world number 1 would go down in 13 seconds does not reflect well on the quality of that sport. (Was he supposed to be their pound for pound number 1 as well? Hard to see McGregor knocking Mayweather out in 13 seconds, even in the Octagon, never mind the ringā€¦)

jesus christ, there are some fools out there, lapping this shit up as if it were real fighting, John Aldridge would have lasted longer in there, Aldo must have been paid some wedge to take a dive like that

3 Likes

Donā€™t talk to the sheep like that buddy,Dana is busy getting landsdown rd ready to milk 50k of these jokers in the new year

Aldo is old and is done at the top regardlessā€¦ Why would they fix a fight in the making for 14 months to end after 13 seconds? I think the writers could be a little more creative than that, donā€™t you? No matter how this ended the same fools would be on saying the same thingā€¦ Now this is the last I will engage on the topicā€¦Iā€™m in no way a die hard UFC fan, but the insecurity of some posters on here is gas.

1 Like

ah here, can you not see its a joke?

:smile:

If you canā€™t see the wood from the trees after your UFC heros mugged you off last night then there is little hope for you

1 Like

All jokes aside Iā€™m following MMA a long time since Ortiz and Shamrock first started shit talking each other way back when, when the Pride fighting championships were the top organisation easily the best over in Japan.I went to UFC 72 in Belfast and 93 in Dublin and back then all we had to represent us was Tom Egan! The thought of an Irish champion then was as about as likely as winning a football world cup such was how bad the fighters we could come up with! What McGregor has achieved in such a short period of time is unreal for me yes he is a cunt most of the time but at least he is now a world champion Irish one.

1 Like

Itā€™s like having an Irish person win Rapist of the Year.

8 Likes

You stupid cunt.

1 Like

Thatā€™s your own opinion man.