Official TFK UFC Thread

Oh it’s happenin.

Bring em on in. They’ve let worse in. All money is green to Croke Park.

Exactly don’t give me the grassroots don’t want it spin when after they allowed God save the Queen belted out there and a Georges cross waving over the place.Money talks and McGregor talks even more!

The GAA doesn’t need their money, but they’ll take it anyway. It’s the knackers that follow this that I’d worry about, but once they use extreme prejudice in the policing I’ll be happy.

You see I agree with you but for all the scum that do bandwagon in, a few of us are just average Joe genuine followers of the sport.

It’s the Joe cunts that are the problem mate.

1 Like

That was insane

We don’t want you.
You are vermin.

1 Like

The GAA, or more pertinently, Croke Park are no longer ‘We’. You and I are long removed from the business of GAA.

We don’t want them. Traveller feuding is not appropriate for gaa headquarters and neither is McGregor and the vermin who ‘follow’ him.

#jesuisbutchcoolidge

If McGregor can keep making featherweight he probably won’t be beaten. Could sell out Croke Park 4 or 5 times in the next few years.

1 Like

You seem to take this shit seriously you fucking mug :laughing:

A unification bout between himself and the Gypsy King would be great.

2 Likes

The Aviva is a much better venue for these types of thing. Hopefully it doesn’t happen though, it’s bad enough giving over the oldest Test rugby football ground in the world to the association football yobs a few times a year.

Rory McIlroy has now come out in support of McGregor, joe.ie busy embedding as we speak.

I wonder how many McGregor “fans” could name the holders of the other belts.
It’s like people taking womens boxing seriously just because we happen to have one of the best women fighters.

6 Likes

They couldn’t.
Each and every one of them could replicate that left hand of McGregor s on the wife though. You can be certain of that.

2 Likes

That level of ignorance holds in most sports though, as is regularly demonstrated in colourful fashion on here.

1 Like

No chance. I don’t believe he garners the same support in ireland they like to let on. I think the UFC know they wouldn’t fill it either.