Official TFK UFC Thread

Are there UFC fans on TFK, pal?

@Watchyourtoes has been a UFC fan since before you were born mate

Iā€™m a fairweather UFC fan, unwilling to commit to getting out of the bed for it after 1am for anything less than a World title fight.

Is he only going on 12?

UFC is much older than 12.

Iā€™m embarrassed for you now.

As in Iā€™m following it going on 12 year, clown.

Ah a newcomer so.

I was setting up threads here on MMA years ago pal along with baloobas, I didnā€™t jump on any McGregor bandwagon.

I donā€™t recall any of these threads.

1 Like

this UFC thing kind of reminds me of Game of Thrones, its just a makey uppy shit for knackers, its their version of Goblins or gargoyles .
do normal people really take this stuff seriously? its got that spoof element of WWF mixed in with some form of bizarre concept derived from the Hunger Games, does anyone really remember what happened in UFC 153, does anyone need to? are they meant to care?, its similar to the Darts on SKYā€¦ its a bizarre farce of a thing,

2 Likes

198 is due to be the comeback of Bonesā€¦
are you off your game?
how do you know this stuff?

Itā€™s the nearest thing to public execution this side of Saudi Arabia.

What do you mean when you ask how do I know this stuff? Itā€™s widely reported speculation

sorry mate, Game of Thrones is a historical drama

2 Likes

McGregor fighting Dos Anjos at UFC 197 in March, which will now take place in Vegas, confirmed by multiple sources. Holm v Tate will be the co-main event.

Heā€™s sharing the card with a woman?

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

Yeah.

Kind of like the time Katie Taylor was put on the same card as Andy Lee and Bernard Dunne.

She fought on the undercard, a bit of a sideshow.

This is co-sharing the main event :grinning:

1 Like

Who gives a fuck?